Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

-Dina Murry's POV-

I hurriedly walked towards the Great Hall, cursing under my breath for being late to breakfast. I couldn't understand how I could be so foolish not to hear my bloody alarm clock, but now I was late, and I was sprinting towards the Great Hall, with my backpack slung over one of my shoulders and my hands busy tucking my shirt into my black school skirt and fixing my Slytherin tie.

Barging into the Great Hall, I speed walked towards my group of friends. Theodore was munching away on his cereal, as he did everyday, as he talked to Blaise about something. Blaise kept glancing at Theodore, to show him that he was listening, while carefully chewing on his sandwich. Pansy and Daphne were engaged in a conversation of their own, though it seemed like Daphne was highly uninterested as Pansy's lips never stopped moving at a fast pace. When my eyes landed upon Draco, my cheeks reddened furiously as I recalled last night's chain of events.

Draco Malfoy kissed me, and I 'liked' it. I wasn't even aware that I liked Draco that way, but the moment his lips touched mine, it's like I was awakened from a trance and found out how much I've liked him. Nothing major happened after we kissed, because I didn't give it a chance. The moment we pulled away, I ran. I fled and ran back to the party, and acted like nothing had happened as I tried to forget the kiss by dancing with Theodore. I ran away like a coward.

I cleared my throat as I pushed away my thoughts to the back of my head and fervently sat down beside Theodore, purposely avoiding the vacant seat beside Draco.

Theodore looked over towards me and grinned. "Dina! I was beginning to wonder if you're ill."

I snorted and grabbed a slice of toast and began to butter it on my plate.

"That's not likely; I rarely get sick. It's just that someone didn't bother waking me up when they noticed I was still asleep." I spoke knowingly as I shot Daphne a playful glare.

Daphne rolled her eyes. "You seemed to be having a great dream; I didn't want to ruin it."

Theodore raised his eyebrows and smirked, as my eyes slowly widened.

"A great dream, you say? Tell me, did she speak in her sleep?" Theodore asked smugly and my cheeks began to heat up again.

My vision landed on Draco, who was staring right at me with a knowing smirk, and I felt absolutely embarrassed.

"Yeah, tell us, Daphne." Draco said.

I shot Daphne a murderous glare. "No, you won't tell them anything." I spoke firmly.

Daphne smirked deviously. "Indeed she had, boys. And she said Draco's name about three times."

By now, my cheeks were blazing hot and were about to incinerate my entire body, and I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out, because I had no idea what to say.

Theodore looked down at me with a pout, though I could tell he wasn't that upset, as he said, "Hey that's not nice, Dina. We had a wonderful time last night, and instead of saying my name in your sleep, you say Draco's?"

I gulped, and wordlessly stuffed a biscuit into my mouth and stared at the table.

"I don ... no wha .. yer talkin' bou" I mumbled with my mouth full, and Theodore grinned at me, stifling a laugh.

"Oh how graceful." He said, and I rolled my eyes and bumped my knee against his under the table.

Draco leaned forwards on the table, resting his arms and his eyes glistening with mischief. My stomach churned excitedly, and I mentally cursed myself.