Chapter Twenty Eight

Warning: Slightly Sexual content ahead.

Dina cautiously added seven drops of a black cobra's venom into the Fire Whiskey bottle, and proceeded to stir the contents of it with a long, metal spoon.

"Is it done?" Draco quietly asked beside her, as he peered over her shoulder to get a better look at her performance.

Dina stuck the cork back into the mouth of the bottle, then raised it up to her face as she inspected the liquid inside.

Pursing her lips, she responded monotonously, "yes."

"Let's hope it works." Draco remarked and abandoned her side.

Dina sighed morbidly and turned towards Draco, who threw himself on the old, musty, red couch in the Room of Requirement and threw his arm over his eyes tiredly, and yawned loudly.

"And what if it actually works? Hmm?" She hummed, and Draco hesitantly removed his arm off his eyes to suspiciously stare at her, fearing that she might have been building yet another argument, because that's how it always starts.

"Dina." Draco warned her in fatigue, feebly attempting to make her let it go, but Dina was persistent.

"If it works and we actually end up murdering Dumbledore, then who's going to be capable of defeating that son of a bitch?" Dina was desperate for reassurance that even though the Headmaster would be gone, there would still be someone to defeat Tom Riddle.

Draco extended his arms as a gesture for Dina to join him on the couch, and due to Dina not being able to ever resist his presence, the warmth of his body pressed up against hers, and his touch, she stood up and walked over to the couch.

She laid down with Draco, with his strong arms wrapped firmly around her figure and pressing her up against him, with her back against his front, he slowly stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head tenderly.

"There is going to be someone to defeat him. It kills me to say it, really, but Potter is the 'chosen one' according to some stupid prophecy, where it's predicted that Potter will be the Dark Lord's demise." Draco explained slowly and in a low voice, his rasp eminent with every word he let slip through his lips, and Dina felt her skin grow hot.

Despite her urges, Dina bit her lower lip and nodded wordlessly, before whispering, "I hope so."

He touched the side of her neck with his long fingers, his fingertips barely brushing against her skin, and Dina sighed shakily.

"Don't worry about this for now." Draco responded hoarsely, before attaching his lips to her neck and kissing her softly.

Dina gasped in pleasure and her eyes fluttered shut as she tilted her head further to give him better access to her neck. Encouraged by her willingness, Draco shifted in his place eagerly as he was now partly hovering over her body and carried on trailing kisses all over her neck, but with a little more pressure.

Dina's hands traveled up to Draco's hair, and she gently tugged on his platinum blonde locks, which caused Draco to groan hungrily against her neck. Catching a nibbled on the flesh of her neck, and he softly bit on her skin before sucking on the spot right below her right ear, and Dina's lips parted slightly as she let out a gentle moan. Draco then licked the tender spot slowly before kissing up her neck and towards her lips.

He stopped, and stared at her adoringly, passion brimming his grey eyes as they drooped in a haze of lust and adoration for her.

"I love you." He murmured sincerely, and Dina's lips twitched into a smile as her heart burst with happiness and her stomach fluttered with nervous butterflies.