Prolog

Authors note: this will make no sense unless you're sassybuck . I got this idea while we were dancing to just dance so....... yeah. Btw the dance that'll later be mentioned is the one in the video. I hope this is as funny as it seemed yesterday.
——————————————————————-

Okay just to clarify this was no one except Clint's fault. See, it all started one Thursday night. Steve was out on a mission with Tony, Natasha, Bruce, and Thor. Clint stayed behind to keep an eye on Bucky.

Anyways, Bucky was in the kitchen making himself a snack when Clint walked in.

"Barton." He greeted.

"Barnes! Great I'm bored wanna do something fun?" Clint asked, a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Uhh yeah no I'm not stupid enough to fall for one of your dumb games."

"Come on! No need to be so depressing just because your missing your boyfriend!" He whined causing Bucky to roll his eyes as his face tinted pink.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Sure he's not...."

"Good bye." Bucky said before walking back to his and Steve's shared apartment thing.

Bucky sat down and turnt on the tv to watch a movie. An hour later Clint walked in and grabbed the control and changed the channel. 

"Hey! I was watching that!" Bucky said, a mouth full of popcorn.

"Well now your dancing because I'm still bored." Clint responded throwing a new control to Bucky and getting one for himself.

He started moving the table to the other side of the room as Bucky protested.

"My popcorn!" He shouted.

Clint huffed walking back over. Realizing Bucky wasn't going to move he pushed him off the couch before moving the couch.

"Ouch!"

"Aren't you like a super solider ex assassin person thing? Get over it you're fine!" He said turning the volume up and flipping through all the songs on Just Dance.

After about ten minutes he found the one he wanted and put it on.

"Just follow the persons moves and try to win. I should warn you that I've beaten all the avengers in this though but I'll take it easy on you."

"I don't dance."

"Come on Barnes! Rogers told us about all the times you dragged him to party's and stuff!"

Bucky huffed annoyed as the song started.

"I'm not dancing."

"Sure your not...." Clint said rolling his eyes before starting to dance keeping an eye on Bucky the whole time. He'd dance. He knew he would.

He caught Bucky tapping his foot and smirked. He'd give it two more songs tops, before he started dancing. He purposely started getting some parts wrong hoping Bucky would jump in saying something like "your doing it wrong".

"I swear Barton you couldn't dance if you were taught by a professional" Bucky said standing up. "I'll show you how to dance"

Clint smirked feeling like he had already won. "Fine." He said as the song finished before changing to another song.

"Gimmie gimmie? What the fuck Barton?"

"Just the name of the song, Barnes." And with that they started dancing. By the end of the night they were dying of laughter at having danced to that song about a hundred times already.

"Speak of this to anyone Barton and I'll kill you" Bucky said though there was no real threat in his voice.

Clint laughed. "Fine fine fine! I won't tell your boyfriend you missed him so much you danced with me all night to this game. And I definitely won't mention that you by some miracle beat me in it."

"For the last time he is not my boyfriend!"

"I'm not blind, Barnes. I'm deaf. Remember?" He laughed.

Bucky laughed. "Get the hell out of here already, Barton. It's," he checked his watch, "five in the morning! The others should be back in less than an hour!"

"Fine I'll leave you to finish getting ready for your boyfriend. You really should fix your hair it's a mess." He said with a grin before walking out laughing.

Bucky threw a pillow at the Door as Clint walked out, "my hair is fine thank you very much!" He shouted though as soon as he was sure Clint was gone he ran to the bathroom to check his hair.