Saving Bucky

"Russia? Is Bucky there?!" Steve said turning towards Natasha hopeful.

"I know where he is, Steve." She whispered. Bucky was more important than any pent up emotions she had about the red room.

"Oh my god- thank you Natasha!" Steve said pulling her into a hug.

"I told you. He's my friend too. Let's go. Now. We don't know if there was anyone helping Borya and they could actually fry buckys brain at any moment." She said before starting her way out followed by Steve and Clint.

They found tony and told him before hurrying to the plane to get to Russia.

"Hurry this plane up Stark! We need to get there! Now!" Steve said.

"We can't go any faster, Rogers!" He shouted back at him.

"Sorry."

"I know you are." Tony said with a sigh.

They finally got to where Natasha told them to go.

"What is this place?" Clint asked.

"The red room. Or what's left of it that is." Natasha whispered.

"Nat, you don't have to-" Steve started.

"I'm fine. We need to find Bucky." She said. "If I remember correctly, there should be a door that leads to a basement right...... here." She said before crouching down and opening a door.

"Down here." She said hoping down followed by the others.

"Start checking the rooms. Careful for any HYDRA agents out there." Tony said before heading into a room.

The others looked at each other before walking into there own rooms.

None of them found Bucky. They walked out of the rooms.

"Keep looking. He has to be somewhere." Steve said.

"Steve! He might actually be back to being the winter soldier. We have to be careful." Clint said.

"I know." Steve whispered before turning and walking down some stairs to another room with more doors. He kept looking before finally coming to the last door.

"Please Bucky. I'm begging you to be here." He whispered before opening the door.

"Bucky?" He said his voice ringing through the room.

"St-Steve?" Bucky said from where he was.

"Bucky!" He shouted running over to him.

"Thank god you're okay!" He said with a smile.

"Okay May be an overstatement. I'm trapped. Can't break out of the chains. He also shot me in the leg Steve. How-how the hell did you find me anyways?"

"I attacked the guy who kidnapped you, buck. When that didn't work Nat got him to talk. I wasn't going to let you go through all this again." He whispered before pulling his sleeve off and kneeling on the ground to bandage buckys gun shot.

"Because that makes that stupid outfit look so much better." Bucky muttered.

"Shut up I'm trying to help you here." He said with a small laugh.

"I can't get out with my metal arm. You won't be able to get these chains off."

"Where's my shield?" Steve suddenly asked.

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Doesn't matter now. If I can find it I could use it to try and break the chains."