Oh Captain My Captain

A few days later they got a call about a mission.

They were suiting up when Bucky walked in.

"Oh, Captain." Bucky said in a sing song voice leaning against the door.

"As much as I adore you in your uniform, can I ask where the hell you think you're going in it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"On the-on the mission?" Steve said confused.

"Yeah you're not going anywhere until I'm one hundred percent sure that you are one hundred and one percent better. You almost died, Steve. The world will understand having to wait a little longer for Captain America." Bucky said with an apologetic smile.

"Who's supposed to take my place then? The team needs me!" Steve asked.

"The bird can do it. He stuck around for a reason, Steve."

"Fine." Steve muttered starting his way out.

Bucky stopped him before he could get out.

He bit his lip before whispering, "the outfit, Yeah it-it can stay on."

Steve turnt to look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah got a problem with it?" Bucky mumbled with a smirk.

"No, sir." Steve answered licking his bottom lip with a smile before walking out.

"Someone's a little excited if you know what I mean." Natasha muttered with a laugh.

"A little fucky for Bucky Huh?" Clint laughed.

"He's not good enough to go on a mission but he's good enough to fuck? Seriously?" Tony asked.

"Hasn't been five weeks yet, smartass. But it has been about four and a half which means we can at least start getting a little frisky, let's say." Bucky said before walking out to find Steve.

He popped his head back into the room.

"Forgot to thank you for the riding lessons, Tony." He whispered before walking away again.

"THATS NOT WHAT I- AHHHHH!" Tony shouted.

Bucky walked into the room.

"Hey Captain." Bucky said sultry with a grin.

Steve laughed pulling him to stand between his legs and draping his arms around his shoulders.

"Hey, soldier." He whispered.

"You know, it hasn't technically been five weeks yet, but...... if you think about all the time you were out. But if not, It's only three more days right? We can make it three more days." Bucky mumbled, leaning closer.

"Yeah. But....."

"But?"

"With three days left we can at least start getting in the zone, per se."

"Thank god you said it and not me." Bucky muttered with a sigh before pushing him down onto the bed and climbing on top of him crashing their lips together.

"wOw. I did not mean to walk in on that." Sam said with a laugh shielding his eyes

"Then wall out and pretend you didn't or I'll give you a sight to remember." Bucky said pulling away from Steve and sitting up.

"Shouldn't you not be getting it on yet?" Sam asked. "Like you guys are my OTP and shit but doctors orders."

"shouldn't you be on a mission?" Steve asked.