Arizona

"I still can't believe that knowing how drunk they were you still let them get married." Wanda said to Natasha.

"I wanted to be able to say that I was the one who got them to get married!" Natasha said with a laugh.

"You're so stupid, Natasha. Honestly." Bucky said.

"I'm not the one who got married while drunk." She said matter of factly.

"Let's play two truths and a lie." Wanda said.

"I'll start!" Pepper said. "My real names Virginia, I was born in Connecticut, and I'm pregnant."

"What?!" Tony squeaked and everyone laughed.

"So that's obviously the lie." Natasha said.

"Yeah but good to know where you stand on that, Tony." Pepper said.

"My turn. I was born in Stalingrad, i only wear Sephora makeup when I wear makeup, and I modeled in Tokyo." Natasha said.

"You modeled. That has to be the lie." Bucky said.

"Any other guesses?" She asked.

"The Sephora thing?"Wanda asked.

"Correct."

"My turn!" Bucky said. "I actually thought that girl from Tony's party was pretty cute." He started off with a smirk.

"I'm sorry what?" Steve asked.

"I love Doritos." Bucky continued and Natasha laughed.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked confused.

"There's this thing online comparing you to a Dorito. I'll show you later." She explained.

"Do you want to hear the last one or not?" Bucky asked and the others nodded. "Last but not least, I killed John F. Kennedy. Take your guesses."

"We're here!" Tony said parking the bus.

"Oh well. Guess we'll never know." Bucky said with a smirk walking out of the bus.

"TONY!" They all shouted.

"What'd I do?!" Tony asked as everyone looked at him like they wanted him dead.

"I think I had too high expectations with this place." Bucky said and Steve laughed.

"So the lie was the party right?" Steve asked.

"Guess we'll never know." Bucky said and kissed his cheek before walking off. He knew he was being annoying but he couldn't help it.

"Did you seriously kill John F. Kennedy?" Natasha asked.

"I honestly have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised." Bucky said.

"You just wanted to see Steve jealous didn't you?"

"You only just noticed?" Bucky asked with a laugh.

"He's gonna kill you when he finds out."

"No he won't. He loves me too much."

They spent the day at the Grand Canyon and Tony decided they would just camp there.

"Okay. Unfortunately I got stuck with my tent right next to yours so I'm making a rule. You two are not allowed to fuck or do anything tonight. I want to sleep and our tents are separated by two pieces of cloth so seriously. I'll leave without you guys and you'll have to walk back." Tony said to Steve and Bucky before walking into his own tent.

"Come on. Just tell us what was the lie!" Wanda said to Bucky.

"Maybe some other time. It's late." Bucky said standing up. "Night." He said walking towards the tent.

"He didn't kill John F. Kennedy. It can't be." Wanda said.

"I don't know. He might have." Natasha said.

"I'm gonna go to the tent." Steve said standing up.

"Remember what Tony said!" Natasha shouted after him with a laugh.

"Hey."

"Ask your question. Is it about the whole killing thing or about the New Years party?" Bucky said with a laugh.

"Did you really think that girl was cute?" Steve asked and Bucky laughed.

"Even if I did she wasn't anywhere near as cute as you are when you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous. But seriously."

"What if I did? Whatcha gonna do about it?" Bucky whispered stepping closer to Steve.

"Why tell you when I can just show you?" Steve whispered back pulling him into a kiss.

Tony was sitting in his tent reading a book on his tablet when he heard a thud.

"What the fuck?" He said to himself putting his tablet down.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Tony said as he heard a moan come from the other tent.

"They've got to be kidding me! Tell me I'm mishearing! Please!" Tony said getting out of the tent.

"Yeah I don't think so, Tony." Natasha said with a laugh.

"IT ECHOS HERE! SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP OR IM COMING IN!" Tony shouted. "Please don't make me go in I don't want to see that." He whispered.

————————————————————-

Authors Note:

I have a really good idea for the next few chapters and I've been wanting to get there since like Florida so I know this chapters short and bad but I'm pretty sure that the next one will be like a million times longer and better. My cousin just really wanted me to post this. Spoiler alert: if I do this correctly, lots of tears.