You want us to WHAT?!

"You want us to WHAT?!" Tony and Bucky shouted at Natasha after she explained her master plan.

"I want you to fake break up with Pepper and then fake date each other." Natasha said surprisingly calm. She knew it'd take some convincing.

Clint just laughed. "It's funnier the second time around!" He wheezed.

"No!"

"Definitely not!"

"It's a stupid idea"

"It really is"

"It'll never work!"

"Agreed!"

"I'm not doing it!"

"Neither am I!"

"I'm not gonna date stark of all people!"

"And I'm not gonna date Barnes!"

"Hey! What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing I'm just not going to date you! Why are you getting offended? I should be getting offended! What's wrong with me?!"

"Look, no offense, but you're not my type and even if you were my type this is not the way I want to tell Steve that I like guys! And oh yeah one small detail YOUR NOT STEVE."

"Exactly! I'm better than Steve!"

"Can we stop arguing with each other and go back to oh I don't know telling Natasha what a STUPID IDEA THIS IS!"

"Look, it's a perfect idea. He got jealous when you started going out with the people you found on the apps. He got jealous when you mentioned the girls you were with back in the day. This way, he'll see you with Tony, a guy, and get jealous but he'll also realize you like guys and it'll get his head out of his ass so he can see that he actually has a chance with you!" Natasha explained.

"I don't like it." Bucky said.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "It's not even like it'll be your first time kissing a guy. You've kissed Steve multiple times!"

"I AM NOT KISSING STARK!" Bucky shouted.

An alarm went off.

"Mission in...... France. This will be the perfect time for you two to tell Steve about your new relationship. I'll be in the plane." Natasha said before walking off.