MARCO?!

They arrived in France after what seemed like forever.

Half way into battle they were losing terribly. Bucky was up on a building shooting the bad guys and trying to stay out of everyone's way.

He was shouting everyone in a ten foot radius of Steve.

"LET ME HIT SOMEONE BUCK!" Steve shouted.

A few minutes later he lost sight of Steve.

"Steve? Steve where are you?" He talked into the headpiece. No response.

"Steven Grant Rogers answer me god damnit!" He shouted. Still no answer.

"Steve answer me before I do something that's going to confuse absolutely everyone!" He shouted panicking. No answer.

He screamed and threw the headpiece to the side. God help him.

"MARCO!" Bucky shouted as loud as he could.

Every villain and hero alike stopped fighting and looked over at were the loud "Marco" came from.

"Polo" said a muffled voice under a pile of robots.

"Are they playing Marco Polo? In the middle of a battle?!" Tony asked Natasha.

Bucky jumped off the building and hurried over to the pile of robots pulling Steve out.

"You're an idiot." Bucky said.

"I'm not the one who shouted Marco in the middle of a battle." Steve said.

"And I'm not the one who wouldn't answer when I was screaming at you through your perfectly working headpiece!"

"Um a little help here?!" The others shouted as the battle continued.

Steve and Bucky laughed before going back to helping the others.