The mission. With the Avengers.

The Avengers minus Natasha we're called on a mission later that same day.

With the Avengers

Turns out it was a false alarm. They had flown five hours for a kitten stuck in a tree.

Steve was moping around the private airplane.

"What the hell is wrong with you? We're in a private airplane!" Clint said.

"I miss Bucky" Steve mumbled into his pillow.

"Seriously? Your kidding me right?"

"No!"

"Then why don't you just FaceTime him?" Clint asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Steve looked up.

"That is actually smart. Thanks, Clint." Steve said standing up and heading over to Tony.

"Tonyyyyyyyy! Do you mind if I FaceTime Bucky?" Steve asked.

"Cap, no offense, but I'd rather travel back in time and show my mom my browser history than have to listen to you and robocop call each other 'babydoll' for the last three hours of this trip." Tony answered.

"I have never-"

"Or you calling him winter boo bear. Or hear you two having phone sex."

"Tony!"

"You're not denying it!"

"I am denying it! I have never done that nor do I plan to! And it's just Bucky. Bucky my friend."

Clint snorted.

"We all know you love him, Rogers." Clint said.

"Of course I do he's my best friend. I love you guys too."

"Unless you want to get in our pants you don't love us the same way you love him." Tony said.

"I do not want to get in buckys pants!"

"Sure you don't." They all said sarcastically.

"Fuck off!"

"Language!" They all said before laughing.

A few minutes later Steve got a call from Nat and, long story short, he tried to answer and failed. Miserably.

"Can someone help me with this stupid thing?! It's not working!" He shouted frustrated.

Bruce laughed.

"Sometimes it's hard to forget your not from this century." Bruce said before answering the call and handing the phone back to him.

To be continued in the next chapter.