You just HAD to didnt you?

"What the hell do you want?!" Clint said as he opened the door.

"This is all your fucking fault!" Bucky said storming into the room.

"Good morning to you too." Clint said sarcastically, closing the door and following Bucky in.

"You just had to tell me to ask him to dance and you had to tell me to tell him the truth and you had to let me actually do it and to kiss him. You had to go and make me do this! I probably ruined my friendship with Steve! He probably hates me now!"

"Hates you? Hates you? You've got to be kidding me Barnes! Are you really that fucking-"

"CLINT! Shut. Up. Now." Natasha said walking out of the bathroom.

"Why?! You're the one saying we need to help!"

"Because there's a difference between helping and straight out outing someone." Natasha whispered to him.

"Fine! Fine!" He said before turning back to Bucky.

"Talk to Steve. Trust me, when I say that you are overreacting and that he had to have been into it if that hickey on your neck is anything to go by." He said patting his shoulder and pushing him out of the room.

"But-I-you- wha-how-" Bucky started as Clint shut the door in his face.

"Something terribles going to happen. I can feel it." Clint said to Natasha.

"It's Steve and Bucky. Of course something bad's going to happen." Natasha said. "Let's finish packing. We're leaving in a few minutes. Have you talked to Laura since we've been here?"

"Yeah. She wants to meet Barnes and wants to know if you guys wanna come over for dinner Saturday."

"We'll be there." Natasha said with a smile.