Clubbing

Steve and Bucky broke away both realizing what they may have just admitted but not realizing that neither noticed to involved in their own secrets.

"That's actually not a bad idea, Nat." Bucky said standing up.

"Yeah." Steve said with an awkward cough.

"Great. Let's go." Natasha said and headed out with them to meet Tony and Clint at the car they rented.

"So? Did you two fondue or did Natasha stop you before you could start?" Tony asked with a laugh as they got into the car.

"Wha-What did you just say?" Steve asked.

"You heard me." Tony said smirking.

"How do you know about that?!"

"My dad talked about you a lot."

"Not creepy at all." Steve said sarcastically.

"Where exactly are we going?" Bucky asked.

"To a club! Didn't I already say this?" Natasha said mildly annoyed.

"Sorry." Bucky muttered. "Oh, by the way, hanks for paying for dinner Stark." He said handing him his credit card.

"Don't mention it." Tony said dryly.

"Can I have that bottle now?" Bucky asked as soon as they got into the club.

"Already?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, problem?"

"No just don't get too drunk." She muttered handing him the bottle.

Bucky thanked her and walked over to a chair that was on the other side of the room.

"What's up with him?" Natasha asked.

"Wants to drink his sorrows away I'm assuming. What exactly happened when we weren't following you?" Tony asked Steve.

"I may have possibly accidentally almost maybe admitted my feelings for him to him." Steve said. "On second thought I need a bottle too." He said taking one from Natasha and going to another corner.

The three left looked at each other and sighed.

"I got Barnes." Clint said.

"I got Rogers." Natasha said.

"And I've got our drinks." Tony said as they all walked to their places.

With Bucky and Clint

"Okay take it slow. It's not a bottle of beer." Clint laughed taking a seat opposite of Bucky.

"Shut up." Bucky muttered.

"Okay but you have to tell me what happened."

"What happened is that I'm an idiot and may have just blew up the only good thing I have. I may have just admitted to Steve that I'm in love with him and I just realized all the reasons we can never be together the main one being that he's Captain fucking America and yet the only thing I could think of was how much I wanted to kiss him."

"Wow."

"Exactly. Now leave me the fuck alone."

"Give me a minute it's a lot to digest, Barnes." Clint said. How to tell him that Steve was thinking the same thing without actually telling him that Steves in love with him.

"I think you're overreacting. I think you both just need to talk because I don't think you both realize what the other was saying." Clint said.

"That is the stupidest, dullest thing in the world and it makes no sense, Barton."

"I know. I'm trying here! Why don't you- just go ask him to dance! Or go tell him the truth! Tell him you love him. And use those exact words. You guys aren't very smart."

"You're right." Bucky whispered.

"I am?!" Clint said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go tell him." Bucky said putting the bottle on the table and standing up before falling back into the seat.

"How drunk are you?" Clint asked.

"I'm on my third bottle of this thing and just fell down if that gives you an answer. And if it doesn't, then I won't remember any of this in the morning. I hope."

"That's what I thought." Clint said before helping Bucky up. "Do you think you can walk the rest of the way?"

"Yeah." Bucky said and Clint let go.

Meanwhile, with Steve and Natasha

"You wanna talk?" Natasha asked taking a seat near him.

"Not really." Steve muttered.

"Okay okay I understand, but what if you do?"

"I'm so stupid! Why do I have to like Bucky like this? Why do my feelings have to go and ruin everything?!" Steve said.

"Oh my god you're over reacting." Natasha said.

"No I'm not! I could've just ruined my entire friendship with Bucky!"

"I don't think you did." Natasha said simply.

"Of course I did. You walked in you saw how I almost kissed him!"

"And it didn't seem like he would've stopped you."

"Or he was in too much shock too and now he hates me."

"Sweet Jesus." Natasha muttered.

Clint walked over.

"How'd it go with mr mopes a lot?" Natasha asked.

"Good I think. How bout you?" Clint said.

"Not going very well."

Tony walked over handing them there drinks.

"So?" Tony asked.

"Whatever happens will be interesting I think."
Clint said.

"Hey. Steve I-i need to talk to you." Bucky said.

"O-okay." Steve said turning towards him.

"Okay there's like three of you so I have no clue which one I'm talking too."

"Probably the one in the middle."

"Right. So anyways, I-i- you see, the thing is- I-well it's actually- it's just that- I- do you wanna dance?!" Bucky suddenly blurted out. Not exactly what he meant to say but okay.

"D-dance?" Steve said confused.

"Yeah."

"Sure." Steve said standing up with a smile.

"Great." Bucky said smiling.

"Let's go then."

"Okay." Bucky said and followed him to the dance floor.

"Ten bucks says they end up on the floor laughing." Clint said.

They danced for a bit the others joining them soon after.

Bucky kept tripping and he couldn't stop laughing.

Steve laughed. "Careful there buck or you'll end up falling."

"Too late."

"What? You haven't fallen yet, buck."

"You don't understand. I've already fallen. Fallen hard."

"I'm confused."

"Oh my god they're so stupid!" Natasha whispered.

"I've fallen for you, Steve." Bucky whispered and kissed him.