Natashas master plan

Half way to France Natasha had had enough of all the stalling. She walked over to tony and grabbed his arm pulling him over to wear Bucky was.

"Sit. The fuck. Down. Next to. Your. Boyfriend. Now." Natasha whispered threateningly.

Tony gulped and sat down.

"Now talk to Steve before I tell him myself." Natasha said.

"Talk to me about what?" Steve asked.

Natasha grinned.

"Yeah Tony, Bucky, what did you have to talk to Steve about?" Clint asked trying not to laugh.

"Well I'm not telling him!" Bucky said.

"I'm not doing it either!" Tony said.

"Come on stark!" 

"Why not you?! You've known him longer!"

"Since the 30s. The 30s! That's exactly why I can't tell him!"

"Is anyone else confused?" Steve asked.

"I am. Why's Barnes even on the mission?" Thor asked.

"BECAUSE HES TONYS BOYFRIEND!" Clint screamed before bursting out laughing.

Everyone (minus Natasha, Tony, and Bucky) stared in shock.

When Steve looked over at Bucky Bucky got up and headed towards the plane door. He opened the door and jumped out.

Natasha grabbed his arm just in time and pulled him back into the plane.

"H-how-whe-when-wh-why-b-b-but-like-like- what? What happened to pepper?" Steve asked confused.

"We broke up." Tony said glaring at Clint and Natasha.

"A-a-and y-you two? What?" Steve said pointing to Bucky and Tony.

"Barnes is my...... boyfriend now" Tony said.

Bucky gagged not that anyone was paying him any attention.

"I-i didn't even know that- why didn't you- I know I'm from the 30s but- you guys know that- I'm not- you two are dating then?"

"I guess so. Because if I'm his boyfriend that would mean we would be datin-dating." Bucky said trying so hard not to throw up at the thought of dating Stark of all people.

Natasha elbowed him. "Tell him the texts you sent him were meant for stark." She whispered.

"And the messages you got were meant for- the emojis were—and the- no that's it I need to get out of this plane or I'm gonna throw up!" Bucky said walking to the other side of the plane and banging his head repeatedly against the wall.

"Oh....... OH." Steve said not getting what Bucky was trying to say at first.

Clint was still laughing finding this all too funny.

"H-how did Clint and Natasha know? I-I would've expected to be the first to know kinda.... I thought you told me everything, buck."

Bucky turnt to face Steve. "Stevie of course I-"

"I walked in on them making out and found it so hilarious I went to go get Clint because I knew he'd never believe me without proof and when we got back they were fucking." Natasha said as she tried not to laugh at the looks that crossed Tony and Buckys faces.

"Yep. Can't keep themselves off each other for more than five minutes. See, Tony's just about ready to run over to Barnes and push him up against the wall and kiss him like he's never been kissed before. Right, Tony?" Clint said with a shit-eating grin.

"Yep." Tony agreed regretting his life choices.

"And we all know where that'd go. Right, Tony?" Natasha said with the same grin as Clint.

"Mmhm." Tony said ready to rip his eyes out of his head.

"I HAVE A QUESTION!" Bruce suddenly shouted.

"Yeah Bruce?" Natasha asked.

"If Tony's out here, WHO THE HELL IS FLYING THE PLANE?!"

"Good point." Natasha said.

"ILL DO IT!" Bucky and Tony shouted at the same time wanting to get out of this situation.

"He said flying the plane not fucking guys." Clint said before laughing again.

Tony and Buckys faces went bright red again.

Natasha grinned and walked over to Clint sitting down next to him.

"I am so glad you made that script." Natasha whispered to Clint.