New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Ohio

The next morning they were arriving in New Jersey.

"Those pants better stay on Mr. America." Tony said passing by the bed where Steve and Bucky where snuggling.

"Who said I even have pants on?" Steve asked still to tired to care.

"I swear to god, Rogers!" Tony said yanking the blankets away from them to see that Steve in fact was wearing pants.

"My question is what would you have done if he wasn't? You just pull the covers off and see his-"

"THERE CHILDREN ON THE BUS!" Clint shouted.

"New Jersey here we are!" Peter said as they came to a stop.

"You're weird, kid." Bucky said hoping off the bed.

"Yeah sure let's go!" Peter said.

They all got out the bus and started walking.

"Is there something specific here or what?" Natasha asked.

"We're just taking a break calm down." Tony said as Peter walked out of another store with five more bags.

"What the hell are you buying kid?" Tony asked.

"Nothing!" Peter said.

"Mr. Captain America sir, I found these jerseys and thought you and Mr. Barnes would like them." Peter said handing him a bag before running off towards the bus laughing.

Steve raised an eyebrow but opened the bag to find two jerseys that said "together since 1923".

Steve laughed and tossed one of the jerseys towards Bucky.

"What the hell, Steve?" Bucky asked.

"Gift from Starks kid." He said simply before walking onto the bus.

"What did you buy, Spider-boy?" Natasha asked.

"Spider-Man. And I bought a bunch of jerseys." Peter answered.

"Okay. I think we should just skip Maryland,l and Delaware. Well just head straight to Pennsylvania and then Ohio and stop there for today." Tony said.

"What the hell are you two wearing?" Clint asked Steve and Bucky.

"No clue. Starks kid gave it to us." Bucky said taking a seat.

"He is not my kid."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Don't married couples usually wear those? Something you wanna tell us?" Tony said changing the subject.

"Shut up. I think it's adorkable." Lila said. "That's both dorky and adorable." She clarified.

Bucky just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah we eloped the one second you guys didn't have your eyes on us." He said sarcastically.

"Ha ha." Tony said rolling his eyes.

"Now approaching Maryland, aka the land of the married, if anyone wants to get married speak now or forever hold your peace." Peter said in the loudest voice possible.

"What the hell is wrong with your kid, Stark?" Bucky whispered.

"He's not my kid!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure what type of dumbass question is that!"

"Can we stop talking about whether or not the spider-kid is Tony's kid and can someone help me open this stupid phone!" Steve said.