Texting

This is the mature content warning or whatever. Idk. It's not that bad in my opinion but I think you can skip over this chapter if you don't want to read it. I may put a short summary in the next chapter or something. Ps it's almost (as of when I type this note) 4000 words.

Steve was let out of the hospital the next day about an hour before lunch time.

"Be careful, Steve. I don't want you to get hurt!" Bucky said for the millionth time as they walked to the room.

"I'm not going to be the one who gets hurt it you keep pestering me about getting hurt!" Steve said annoyed.

"I just don't want you to end up back in the hospital when we haven't even gotten to our room."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry, Bucky." He said and Bucky leaned over giving him a kiss when suddenly someone pushed them apart.

"Mr. Stark says we get a hundred dollars if we keep you two at least five feet apart." Peter said and Bucky growled.

"Yeesh. Remind me not to get on your bad side, Barnes." Lila said.

"Don't you have school?" He asked.

"I'm on break." Peter answered.

"I'm doing school online for the time being." Lila answered after Peter.

Steve chuckled.

"It's fine, Bucky. We still have our room all to ourselves." Steve said as they finished their way to their floor.

"Think again." Wanda said handing Bucky a pile of blankets and pillows. "You're staying with Nat and I on our floor for the time being. Stark doesn't want Steve having to go back to the hospital anytime soon and we don't think you do either."

"You're kidding." Bucky said.

"I said it was fine if you stayed here with Steve! I'm against this! I say that you two should be left alone all you want not only because it's hilarious for the rest of us." Natasha said from next to Wanda.

"You can move my stuff as much as you want but I'm staying to make sure Steve's alright. We're all adults here we're not a pair of horny teenagers." Bucky said walking past them into the room.

"Now that may be true but you're as horny as a pair of teenagers so for the time being you're staying on Wanda and Natasha's floor." Tony, who was sitting on the bed, said.

"Am I going to go to the bathroom to find Clint? Or am I going to find Sam in the closet?" Bucky asked rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. And Peppers in the kitchen to make sure you two don't go at it there." Tony said grinning from ear to ear.

"And Bruce is in the lab." Clint said opening the bathroom door.

"What the fuck?!" Bucky said and Sam walked out of the closet.

"Starks idea. I can only stay for a few more hours unfortunately." Sam said.

"Yes. Unfortunate indeed." Bucky said sarcastically. "Can you get off the bed so Steve can go lie down?"

"Oh yeah." Tony said standing up so Steve could get into bed.

"You guys can calm down. You're worse than, Bucky. And that's saying something!" Steve said as he sat down on the bed.

"We just wanna be sure you're okay." Sam said.

"I wanted to lock you two in a closet for five weeks and see how long you could last without going at it." Clint said and tony whacked him over the head.