The baby project

"What are you guys doing here so early?" Tony asked.

"Were meeting Wanda." Steve answered.

"Oh. Where are you going?"

"To IHOP." Steve lied.

Wanda walked down the stairs. "Hey, um ready to go buy that new tv?"

"Tv?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. I told them I'd help them choose a new tv."

"After IHOP." Bucky added.

"Can I join?" Tony asked.

"It's going to be really boring, Tony." Steve said. "We'll go to IHOP together next time."

"Mmhm." Tony said as they walked out.

"You guys didn't believe one word they said either right?" Tony asked.

"Not one word. But eh it's their lives." Natasha said.

"That's it? What happened to the Nat who had us spy on them?"

"That's when we were trying to get them together. They're together now. My work is done."
————————————————————————
"I had my obgyn email the documents that google said the doctors would need over to the doctor you said to. Saves time from having an entire appointment where the doctor just tells us the papers needed." Wanda said as they got into one of Tony's many cars.

"I still feel like we owe you something, Wanda. we could pay you! Some people get paid for this!" Bucky said.

"I don't need money, Bucky." She laughed. "I live in a penthouse. For free! Tony pays for everything. When the hell I ended up moving here I don't know."

"Well then, we are going to do everything in our power to make this as easy as possible for you. You need ice cream at three a.m. were there for you. Even if you just need someone to hand you the remote we'll be there."

"That's nice but if you annoy me I will kill you."

"I will keep him under control, Wanda. I promise." Steve said.
————————————————————————
"Hi, we're here to see Dr. Smith." Steve said to the lady at the reception.

"... Mr. Rogers I'm assuming?"

"Yep."

"Take a seat. Dr. Smith will be right out."

Steve headed back over to where Wanda and Bucky were sitting.

They waited for ten minutes when the doctor walked out.

"Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barnes, I'm Doctor Smith. Oh, and you must be Miss Maximoff."

"Hi, Doctor Smith. You can just use our first names." Steve said shaking her hand.

"Okay. Why don't we head into one of the rooms? We can talk about the procedure, answer any questions you may have, I'll check we have all the information we need to get started and I'll let you know about when we can start." She said and they headed in.

"Okay, do any of you have any questions before we get started or do you want me to first explain everything?" She asked and they all shook their heads no.

"Okay, In traditional surrogacy, a surrogate mother is artificially inseminated by the intended father and carries the baby to term. The child is thereby genetically related to both the surrogate mother, who provides the egg, and the intended father. Basically that's just saying that since you're providing the egg, Wanda, you are technically the child's biological mother and whoever provides the sperm, whether Steve or Bucky, will be the biological dad. Now as for the qualifications you need, Wanda; your obgyn sent over everything so you're all up to date and everything's good on your end. Your egg is fertilized using sperm from the intended father using intrauterine insemination. Intrauterine insemination is basically just using a tube to implant the sperm. Sometimes it takes more then one turn for it to take correctly. You will need to sign some papers saying that it is all fine and you won't sue or keep the baby though that will all be done through lawyers. You will be given medication. You will undergo fertility treatments prior to the embryo transfer and during the pregnancy. Any questions so far?"