Tennesse, North/South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

"Ah, Tennessee." Tony said getting out of the bus.

"You have some crazy weird plans so I'm just putting it out there that I am not under any circumstances playing tennis." Natasha said.

"We're not going to play tennis. We. Are going to go. Bull riding." Tony said grinning like a maniac.

"Great so instead of working or risking your lives to save the universe you want us to risk our lives by going bull riding." Bucky said with a scoff.

"Well, mechanical bull riding. It's practically the Same thing though."

"If you don't kill me then I promise you that I'll kill you." Bucky said and steve laughed.

"Neither of you are going to die. You're too hot to die." Steve said kissing buckys cheek.

"I vote Cap rides first." Clint said.

"How bout you go first?" Bucky asked.

"Why don't you go, Barnes? Or are you too scared?" Tony asked with a smirk.

"Me? Scared? Never. Don't." Bucky responded, the 'Don't' directed towards Steve who was about to speak.

"Great! Barnes will go first and we'll take it from there then."

"I take it back. You're going to die." Steve said as Tony pulled Bucky out of the bus and towards the place.

"You want me to ride that?" Bucky asked as they walked into the place.

"Yep!"

"Come on! Steve's scarier than that!" Bucky exasperated.

"That didn't sound like a compliment." Steve said wrapping his arms around Bucky and resting his head oh his shoulder.

"Wasn't supposed to." Bucky said with a laugh.

"Punk." Steve muttered slightly tightening his hold on Bucky.

"You know according to Urban Dictionary-" Lila started.

"Don't quote them they're less reliable then Wikipedia." Steve said cutting her off.

"Steve, hun, I love you, but you need to let go if I'm ever going to get on that mechanical crap." Bucky said.

"Promise you won't lose another arm?"

"I promise."

"And Any more brain cells."

"My last two brain cells will stay in my head. And anywho, you're getting on after me so...."

"Wait what?" Steve said letting go.

"Love you too, wish me luck!" Bucky responded giving him a quick kiss and getting into the pen thing before Steve could stop him.

"Barnes! If you can stay on for ten seconds I'll give you a hundred dollars." Tony said.

"How about I stay on for ten seconds and we go to karaoke and you sing whatever we choose instead."

"Deal." Tony said as Bucky got on the bull.

"Your boyfriend is going to end up dead, Cap." Natasha said.

"Yeah." Steve agreed.

"Ten seconds. Just ten seconds." Bucky whispered to himself as he grabbed on with his metal arm telling the guy at the machine to put it on the highest setting.

"HEY THATS CHEATING! NO METAL ARMS!" Tony shouted at Bucky.

"You never said there were any conditions but fine, have it your way." Bucky said changing the hand he was using to hold on.