Barton Farm Waverly, Iowa

Early the next morning they took the plane to Clint's home.

"So why doesn't your family stay at the tower with you?" Bucky asked Clint as they flew to his house.

"Before joining S.H.I.E.L.D. I asked for a place so that my family wouldn't have to worry about getting into any of this. The only person who knew about the place was Nat until we fought Ultron and I took the rest of them to the house." Clint explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Plus he has three kids and I don't know if I could survive with three kids running around the tower." Tony added.

"And that's Lila?" Bucky asked.

"Yes. She's the middle child, Cooper, my son, is the the oldest, and then there's Nathaniel the youngest." Clint said.

"Cool."

They arrived a few hours later.

"YOU LIVE ON A FARM?!" Bucky said getting out of the plane causing Steve to laugh. "Stop laughing at me it isn't that funny."

"Yeah. It was my family's farm before my brother and I went into foster care and ran away to join the circus. Then when I joined shield Nick somehow got it back for me." Clint said like the most obvious thing in the world.

"Dad! Auntie Nat!" Lila said running out of the house and over to them to give them a hug.

"Hey Lila. Where's your brothers and your mom?" Natasha asked.

Just as she asked Laura walked over to them with Cooper and Nathaniel.

"Were right here. Had to take Coopers phone away so he'd come out and say hi." Laura laughed.

"Yeah. Hi dad, hi aunt Nat. Can I have my phone back now mom? Please?!" He asked.

"Cooper! Say hello to the rest of your fathers friends." Laura said.

"Hi captain America hi iron man. Can I have my phone back now?"

"Fine!" She said handing him his phone back.

"Thank god!" Cooper said before running back to the house.

"You must be the new guy." Laura said turning to Bucky.

"Yeah you could say that." Bucky said.

"So was my husband actually able to tell something for once or is he crazy?"

"Crazy. But I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You and You know who?"

"BARTON!"

"She's my wife!" Clint said as if that excused everything.

"No. He's crazy." Bucky said to Laura.

"Okay. Let's go in then. Lunch is almost ready." She said heading back to the house with the others.