Virginias, Washington D.C., Kentucky

"Why's there a West Virginia and then a regular Virginia? Why not just combine the two?" Bucky asked as they entered Virginia later that day.

"Why's it New York And not just York?" Steve asked.

"No one knows the answer to any of those so don't ask." Clint said with a laugh.

"Have you heard the story of why we call Pepper Pepper?" Tony asked.

"Because that's her name?" Bucky said confused.

"No. Her names Virginia." Tony responded.

"What?!"

"Yep. She walked into my office, started screaming at me, my bodyguards or whatever came in and she threatened to pepper spray them. That's how she got the nickname Pepper."

"Are we there yet?" Wanda asked.

"Yep!" Tony said getting up and opening the door. They walked out to see the White House.

"I don't get the big deal. It's just a house." Bucky said and Tony looked back at him in pure shock.

"I'm sorry you're dating Captain America right? The patriotic, this and that guy?" Tony asked.

"So?"

"Steve!" Tony said turning to Steve helplessly.

"The White House is no ordinary house. It stands for freedom and democracy. It is also a symbol of our president, our country's history, and the American people." Steve said in a monotone voice as if he had said the same exact thing a hundred and one times already.

"See?" Tony said turning back to Bucky looking smug as ever.

"Sounds like Mr. America here is bored of his own speech." Bucky laughed.

"Yeah well what can I say? You've said it one hundred times you've said it enough."

"Steve?" A voice said from behind them causing them all to turn around.

"Sam! Hey I thought you weren't in D.C." Steve said.

"Great. It's the bird." Bucky said with a scoff.

"Nice to see you two, Barnes. If I had known you'd be such an ass I wouldn't have helped Steve save you in the first place." Sam said and Bucky just rolled his eyes.

"Get along will you two?" Steve said.

"Я не собираюсь дружить с птицей. Одного уже достаточно." Bucky muttered.

"I'm not going to befriend a bird. One is already enough."

"I don't know what you said but I bet it wasn't nice. Come on, Buck. For me?" Steve said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You're going to hell for what you put me through."

"I'm going to hell for many reasons. This isn't one."

"Fine! I'll be nice or whatever but, BUT, you have to tell him that im your best friend."

"No in his best friend." Sam said.

"I've known him since we were like five!"

"So? Friendships are like milk. They spoil over time and you have to get a new one!"

"Well This milk doesn't have an expiration date!" Bucky said going along with the weird milk thing.

"This is weird right?" Natasha asked.

"Definitely." Clint agreed.

"You know what's even weirder? That the story about Steve and buckys relationship hasn't hit the magazines yet. Buzzfeed isn't even covering it and buzzfeed covers everything." Lila said.

Sam and buckys argument carried on for a bit longer before Bucky said something that silenced everyone.

"You know what think whatever the hell you want I don't see him letting you fuck him anytime soon." Bucky said.

"Y-you don't have to tell me I realized it right after I said it." He said before anyone could talk.

"Wait......." Sam said confused.

"God you have really slow friends." Bucky muttered.

"Do you want me to repeat what you just said?!" Steve whispered and Bucky shut up.

"You two are......... that explains literally everything."

"It does?" Steve and Bucky both said confused.

"Well I mean it makes a little more sense why he trusted you with his life after you told him he wore newspaper in his shoes."

"Why was that the one thing you remembered instantly?" Steve asked.

"You were short. Sue me." Bucky scoffed.

After the initial shock wore off Steve joined them on their trip of the White House.

"You know you can join us right?" Steve said as the others got into the bus.

"Yeah but I have things to do. We'll catch up another time. Plus, if what your boyfriend said earlier and everything the others tell me, you and Barnes sure like you're "alone time."" Same laughed.

"They make it sound worse than it actually is." Steve said.

"STEVE! LETS GO! WE STILL HAVE TO GET TO KENTUCKY AND THESE KIDS WONT STOP BUGGING ME!" Bucky shouted from the bus.

"Please tell me you didn't adopt a bunch of kids." Sam said.

"No they are Barton's kids and Tony's kid-thing that we somehow got put on babysitting duty of."

They said their goodbyes and Steve walked onto the bus.

"You're very impatient." Steve said sitting down next to Bucky.

"And you have very annoying friends but you don't hear me complaining."

"That's all you've done."

"Whatever." Bucky muttered and Steve laughed.

They were on their way to Kentucky and Peter would not stop bugging Bucky.

"STARK IF YOU DONT CONTROL YOUR KID IM GOING TO KICK HIM OUT OF THIS DAMN BUS!" Bucky shouted.

"HES NOT MY KID!"

"What the hell do you want, Parker?!"

"Can you buy me some chicken?"

"Chick-chicken? You've been following me around because you want chicken?! You can have all the damn chicken you want!"

"Thanks!" He said walking away.

"Kids are so weird." Bucky said to himself.

They pulled up to a KFC.

"What are we doing here?" Tony asked.

"Bucky said I could have chicken." Peter said going over to the window to order.

Suddenly the bus was filled with chicken.

"What the actual fuck?!" Bucky said.

"You said I could have all the chicken I wanted!"