Amnesia

Authors note: self harm mentioned
——————————————————————
"Oh you're joking. You're joking! That's hilarious. Fucking hilarious, Bucky." Steve snapped.

"I don't- who's Bucky?"

Steve stared at Bucky, "oh my god. You're not joking are you?" He whispered.

"No im not joking." Bucky said still confused.

"Stay- stay here. I'm going to get a doctor." Steve said hurrying off.

Natasha walked into the room, "oh my god they said you were awake but I didn't believe it!" She laughed going over to him and hugging him.

"Natalia?" He whispered and she pulled away.

"Natasha. You know this. I haven't gone by Natalia in a long time, Bucky."

"Why do people keep calling me Bucky?"

"Because It's your name."

"No my name is James."

"What's the last thing you remember, bu-james?" Natasha asked taking a seat.

"Of you? Or..."

"Of anything."

"I was ordered to eliminate someone called Captain... America? Maybe? But that feels like years ago." Bucky answered.

Natasha sighed, "because it was."

"I don't understand, Natalia."

"You hit your head. You don't remember anything other than hydra?"

"Nothing."

"Oh god.... Steve! Does Steve- where's Steve?" She asked.

"Who the hell is steve?!" Bucky shouted, unfortunately when Steve walked in.

"I'm Steve. I'm Steve, Bucky! Your hu-friend. Best friend." Steve shouted.

'Don't drop another bomb on him idiot. You can't call him your husband when he doesn't even know who he is.' He thought.

"Tell me you know how to fix this, Natasha. Tell me how to fix it before I hit him over the head a hundred times to fix it myself!" He kept shouting.

"Why does he scream so much?" Bucky whispered.

"He's been through this before. He doesn't want to go through it again." Natasha answered.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be screaming at you. You haven't done anything wrong!" Steve said.

"Actually, I need to go. I have to figure somethings out." He said shouting them an apologetic smile before walking out.

Bucky sighed watching Steve walk out of the room, "he's kinda cute though." He said.

"He is. I hear he's good in bed too." Natasha laughed.

"Ooh don't give me hope, Natalia, I may just jump at the chance." Bucky joked.

"Ice cream?" She asked getting up and walking over to the freezer pulling out two cartons of ice cream and two spoons.

"Pierce would kill me." Bucky said and Natasha froze in place.

"Pierce?" She whispered.

"Yeah. Where is he? Shouldn't he be here screaming at me to get off my ass and get to work?" Bucky asked.

She had no clue what to do. Was it her place to tell him what's happened the past few years? Tell him he's married? Has a kid on the way?

She turnt around with a smile, "Don't worry about it. Let's just eat some ice cream." She said as she sat down next to him handing him one of the cartons and a spoon.