Ceader Point Hotel

"Okay how many rooms should we get?" Tony asked as they walked into the hotel.

"Hell no. I'm not getting stuck sharing a room with Stark again. I called ahead. Got Steve and I a suite." Bucky said.

"That's perfect. The suites have four beds plus the couch bed. The kids can stay in your room. Thanks for thinking ahead." Tony said grinning like a Cheshire Cat at the look on their faces.

"You've got to be kidding me." Steve, Bucky, and the kids all said.

"No. It's perfect. I would've never thought of it. I'll go get the rest of us a room. Enjoy your suite, Barnes." Tony smirked before going to get the rest of the rooms.

"One room for Pepper and I, own for Clint and Laura, and one for Natasha and Wanda because you two are the only ones left." Tony said handing out the key cards.

"Wow, Stark. So nice." Wanda said sarcastically.

"Let's go check out our rooms!" Tony said and they all went to the sixth floor where their rooms were.

"Look at this room. Look at this room that we now have to share with children!" Bucky said. "Why I oughta-"

"Be nice, Bucky." Steve laughed.

"A hot tub, Steve. They have a fucking hot tub!" Bucky whispered as he looked around the place.

"It's perfect. You'll all enjoy this room, won't you?" Tony said and pepper whacked him over the head.

"Come on Tony be nice." She said.

"I am being nice! You guys can take the kids down to the arcade later can't you? We're going swimming. We'll meet at the bar. See ya!" Tony said walking out.

Bucky sighed sitting down.

"Okay okay! I got an idea." He said after a few minutes starting his way out of the room.

"Well just get you kids a room all to yourselves. Don't tell your parents and we'll make it a suite." Bucky said as everyone followed him curiously.

"These kids are gonna make me go broke and then kill me. And stupid billionaire Tony Stark can't swing for an extra room?" Bucky muttered to himself before getting a suite. He handed the key cards to each child.

"Enjoy! Don't touch the mini fridge everything's way too over priced." Bucky said as they went back upstairs.

"You're adorable ya know?" Steve said with a laugh.

"I just bought a bunch of irresponsible teenagers a hotel room just so we can have one all to ourselves and you call me adorable? Great." Bucky laughed.

"So, I hear that there's an amazing pizza place downstairs. What'd ya say?" He whispered.

"I say you two are supposed to take us to the arcade." Conner said before Steve could answer Bucky.

"Here's twenty bucks, kid go figure it out." Bucky said giving him twenty bucks and turning back to Steve. "How bout you? Before someone else decides to interrupt us."

"It's a date." Steve laughed.

Bucky smiled and kissed him.

"Bleh" Peter joked from behind them and Bucky just flipped him off.

Bucky pulled away still smiling.

"Okay let's go before Tony or Natasha pops up and makes us do something else." Steve said grabbing buckys hand and running down the stairs.

"See? Adorkable." Lila laughed.

"One medium cheese pizza please." Bucky asked at the counter of the pizza place.