Cranky pants and pancakes

"Seriously Barton?" Tony said the next morning when he went downstairs for breakfast.

"What the hell are you on about, Stark?" Clint asked.

"I get that you haven't seen your wife in a while but you two went at it like bunnies last night. Seriously, could you have been any louder?!"

"Can you guys shut up? I'm tired." Bucky said from the couch.

"See! Even Barnes heard you!" Tony said.

"I don't know what you think you heard, Stark but it wasn't me." Clint said.

"What wasn't you?" Steve asked coming down the stairs.

"Stark says Laura and I were, and I quote, "going at it like bunnies"" Clint said.

Bucky was trying not to laugh but it all failed as he glanced a look at Steve to see Steves face turning red and he burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Clint asked.

"I-i just never heard that saying before." He said as he stopped laughing.

"Okay?"

"You're going to hell." Steve said walking over to him.

"Yeah well what else is new? But for now I'm going to go shower. Don't eat all the pancakes." He said before walking away.

"You fucking asshole!" Bucky said walking into the dining room after his shower.

"Language!" Clint said.

"Clothing!" Tony said.

"Calm down, Stark, I have a towel around my waist it's not like I'm naked."

"Yeah you also have one around your head what's with that?" Natasha asked.

"IM GLAD YOU ASKED! Mr America over here decided it would be a brilliant idea to put HAIR DYE IN THE SHAMPOO! So NOW I have PINK hair! But that's fine. It's fine! It has to be fine because I'm stuck with pink hair and theres nothing I can do about it right now. Now, where are the pancakes?" Bucky said.

Steve grinned as he took the last piece of the last pancake.

"You've got to be shitting me, Rogers."

"Well maybe if you weren't such a cocky sonofabitch I wouldn't have done either of these things." Steve responded still grinning.

"We can make more pancakes! You don't have to rip Steves head off. And I'm certain that Tony can figure something out for your hair." Clint said getting the stuff for the batter out.

"Here I'll do it. Not your fault that Steve eats absolutely everything in sight." Bucky said taking the wooden spoon from Clint and mixing the batter.

Steves grin widened as he got an idea. He grabbed a tea towel and rolled it up snapping it directly at Buckys ass.

"Barnes is going to kill him." Tony whispered as Bucky jumped up.

"черт возьми, Роджерс!" He shouted.

"Fucking hell, Rogers!"

Steve just laughed and Bucky all but growled as he grabbed the bowl the pancake batter was in and dumped it on Steves head.

"Whoops. Looks like you better go shower." Bucky said putting the bowl back on the counter. "A shame really, all that pancaked batter going to waste." He said innocently.

"I'm going to get you back for this." Steve said.

"I'd like to see you try. You'll have to catch me first though." He said and Steve stood up.

Bucky let out a screech before running away followed by Steve.

"That towel is going to fall off of him and someone's going to walk in and find a naked Barnes. Your children are going to be scarred for life, Clint." Tony said with a laugh.

"Yeah you should tell them to stay in there rooms." Natasha laughed.

Laura walked into the kitchen/dining room.

"Why did I just see a mostly naked pink haired Bucky get tackled to the floor by a pancake batter covered Steve?" Laura asked

"Because Steve dyed buckys hair and then smacked his ass with a tea towel after eating all the pancakes." Clint said.

"Because that makes perfect sense." Laura said sarcastically.

"Just make sure he's dressed and it doesn't look like they're about to go at it by the time the kids are awake." She said with a laugh.