Christmas

"Happy birthday." Bucky whispered in a sing song voice as he snuck up behind his husband.

"What are you- shut up!" Steve whispered looking around to see if anyone had noticed.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around his neck, "It took some digging but I managed to figure out that today, December 20th, is one Steven Grant Rogers real birthday."

"Just don't make a big deal about it." Steve whispered.

"It's your birthday! 100 years old. Man you're old."

"You're a year older than me, old man."

Bucky grinned and guilt seeped into Steves stomach.

He pulled away with a frown.

"Hey whats wrong?" Bucky asked.

"Becca's alive." Steve whispered.

"Her names Natalia. Middle name is Beck. Of course she's alive." Bucky laughed.

Steve sighed turning to him, "Your sister! She's alive. She's still alive."

"What?" Bucky whispered.

"I saw her a few months ago. I should've told you earlier but- it's complicated."

"Hey It's okay it makes sense. If it was your mother I wouldn't know how to tell you either. We have to go see her. No, it's your birthday. We can go tomorrow."

"But that's not it-"

"Steve, it's okay." Bucky said with a grin grabbing his hand.

"We can go see her today. It- I want to."

"I'll get Natalia ready." He walked away.

"Hey, Natalia baby, we're going to go see your Aunty Becca." He whispered pulling her into an adorable red Christmas tree onesie attached to a poofy green skirt adding a red bowed headband to her tiny head.

He leaned down pressing a kiss to her forehead earning a small smile from the baby as she brought her hand up into her mouth her other one reaching over for a toy.

Bucky laughed grabbing the elephant and handing it to her.

"You just find your little toes and fingers fascinating don't you?" He coo'd in a baby voice adding some stripped tights and little boots.

Widow meowed as she came into the room jumping up onto the bed next to Natalia.

"Careful, Widow." Bucky said. It was time for the dog and cat to be around the baby but it still worried them.

"It's really cold outside- на улице очень холодно- we'll being a blanket and a jacket for you but if it's really cold we'll buy you some gloves." He said knowing he was meant to start speaking other languages by now if he wanted her to know it.

He picked her up and placed her in the stroller adding a blanket on top of her.

He grabbed the bag with all the stuff adding in a picture book and her jacket pushing the stroller out.

"Oh you are adorable. Just like your daddy." Steve said with a smile.

"Has she had tummy time yet today?" He asked Bucky.

"Not yet."

"Okay I'm going down to the gym later today. I'll take her with me."

They headed to the place Steve had gone a few months ago.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?" Bucky asked when Steve parked the car.

"Then we'll leave. It'll be her loss. I'm going to head in. You come in when you're ready." He offered his husband a smile before walking out.