Rules

Everyone at the tower had woken up at exactly four a.m. thanks to Tony going around screaming at them to get up.

They all started packing because according to Tony they were leaving at exactly 600 hours whether your on the bus or not.

They all headed towards the bus Tony had gotten for the trip.

"I know this is a road trip or whatever but are we going on tour? Are we suddenly a boy band?" Bucky asked.

He went to get into the bus when Tony popped out of no where in front of him.

"Rules first!" Tony said.

"You've got to be kidding, Tony." Steve said.

"Hell to the no. Rule number one, you can eat and drink but spill anything and your paying to have it cleaned." Tony started listing of a bunch of rules.

"Great awesome can we go in now? I'm tired and I wanna go back to sleep." Steve said trying to push past Tony.

"Barnes keeping you up all night?" Clint asked.

"Yeah. We had a pillow fight, gave each other mani-petties, braided each other's hair, jumped on the bed, and gossiped all night because were a pair of twelve year old girls at a sleepover." Bucky said sarcastically.

"Jeesh." Clint muttered walking onto the bus.

"He went in! Can we go in now?!" Steve pleaded.

"Almost. Back to what Barton just said," Tony started.

"Here we go again!" Steve sighed as Tony continued talking.

"No fucking on the bus. You can snuggle or cuddle or whatever the hell you wanna call it, you can hold hands, you can kiss, you can do whatever the hell you want, hell you can even make out and no one will give it a thought but under no circumstances CAN YOU FUCK ON THE BUS."

"You're treating us like teenagers." Bucky noted.

"Because you act like horny teenagers."

"I never said horny." Bucky said annoyance clear in his voice.

"I know but it's what you are."

"You want horny? I'll show you horny." He said before taking out a headband with a unicorn horn.

"How long have you had that one up your sleeve?" Tony asked pinching the bridge of his nose.

"THREE FUCKING MONTHS. I HAVE CARRIED THIS STUPID THING AROUND FOR THREE MONTHS WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THIS."

"We only found out like a day ago!"

"I know but you say some weird things. And I had to get you back for those weird ass updates you did to my arm. Anyways, I'm going in." He said getting onto the bus with Steve.

"It's like the tower on wheels." He added when they got on.

Tony walked onto the bus.

"Let's get going then! First stop, Brooklyn." He said taking a seat.