Reality What?

Authors note: https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxxanswers/create-your-dream-house-and-well-give-you-a-shake-3qj08j02py

^quiz incase anyone wants to take it.

A few days passed and nothing very exciting or interesting happened.

On the third day Steve and Bucky were on the couch watching Frozen, for the hundredth time.

"Oh my god no more! Let it go! DONT start singing!" Tony shouted at them tired of hearing the same movie playing all the time.

"Out of the way!" A lady shouted walking into the tower followed by a bunch of people with cameras and microphones.

"Umm hello?" Tony asked the lady.

"Hi! I'm Avery Blake we talked on the phone a while ago." The lady said shaking Tony's hand.

"Hi Avery Blake I'm Tony Stark but you already know that. I talk to many people on the phone so if you could specify I would greatly appreciate it." Tony said.

"Right. Of course, Mr. Stark. We talked about the reality tv show. Go ahead and start getting the cameras set up." Avery said and the camera men started getting the cameras ready.

"Reality show?" Steve asked.

"Ah, Mr Captain America Sir what an honor! Oh and this must be you're boyfriend, Mr Barnes!"

"Yeah I must be. What reality tv show?" Bucky asked.

"The one Mr Stark and I talked about a while ago."

"Oh did you now......" Bucky said looking over at Stark.

"Has anyone ever told you you'd look amazing on tv?"

"No. No one ever has. Why don't you tell me I'd look good on tv?!" Bucky said, the last part directed at Steve, faking annoyance.

"Because there's nothing like having you here with me in real life?" Steve answered.

"Awwwww I love you too." Bucky said with a smile giving him a kiss before laying back down on the couch.

"I won't hesitate to slap a bitch who thinks flirting with my boyfriend is a good idea." Steve whispered to Avery.

"Steve!" Bucky said with a laugh. "I am so sorry. He gets really jealous at times."

"I can tell. It'll make good content during the show." Avery said before walking away.

"What the hell is going on?! People are putting cameras in my room!" Clint asked.

"Stark signed us up for a reality tv show." Bucky answered.

"You did what?!" Natasha asked.

"I was still on the drugs the hospital gave me don't blame me!" Tony said.

"Should've stayed in our room. Should've stayed in bed. Why didn't we just stay in bed? Pretend the rest of the world didn't exist? If we had stayed in bed we would be able to ignore all this stupidity! But no you just had to get out of bed because you'd been there for five days not including the time you spent in the hospital." Bucky said with a huff.

"I said we should go out. I said we should go grocery shopping but no because I should stay in the tower whether in bed or on the couch for at least a week before even thinking about going out." Steve said matter of factly.

"Don't use my own words against me! I'm an idiot!" Bucky said but couldn't help the small smile slipping onto his face.

"Just watch the movie." Steve said with a laugh kissing the top of his head.