Papparazi and coffee dates

"After five showers I finally got that damn pink out of my hair!" Bucky said the next morning.

Steve laughed. "See! There was no need to worry."

Bucky rolled his eyes.

"You wanna go on the run with me or do I have to come back and get you before going to coffee?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah give me a minute to change and we'll go." Steve said getting up and going back to their room to change.

He came back and they went to go out when Natasha was passing by.

"Where are you two sneaking off to?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"We're not sneaking anywhere. We're just going for a run. Can we go now?" Bucky said.

"Whatever you say."

Bucky rolled his eyes and walked out of the tower with Steve.

They ran a few laps before heading to Starbucks.

"Ya know- sometimes I really miss when you couldn't keep up with me." Bucky laughed as they stopped.

Steve laughed slinging an arm over his shoulders. "You love me."

"I also love coffee." Bucky said walking into Starbucks.

Steve rolled his eyes.

"I really love the twenty first century."

"You do? I find it all too confusing." Bucky said looking at Steve disbelieving.

"Yeah. Because if we were still in the forty's I couldn't do this." He responded planting a short and sweet kiss on Bucky's lips before turning to the cashier and ordering a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® for Bucky and a Iced Starbucks® Blonde Caramel Cloud Macchiato for himself and two lemon pound cakes, one for each.

"The others are going to kill us when they find out that people at Starbucks knew about us before they did." Bucky laughed as they payed and grabbed their drinks and cake.

"Too bad." Steve responded as they sat down at a table.

They stayed at Starbucks for a while just talking.

"We should get going before the others start getting ideas." Bucky said looking over at the clock.

"Yeah. Let's go." Steve agreed standing up and walking out hand in hand with Bucky.

"Hey! How about we get some ice cream before going back to the tower?!" Steve said as they passed an ice cream parlor.

"Ice cream?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah! Come on, Buck!" Steve said with a smile.

"Fine, fine!" Bucky laughed as Steve dragged him into the Ice Cream parlor.

They got their ice cream and started walking back to the tower.

"Hey, Steve, my ice cream tastes a little funny." Bucky said trying and succeeding not to laugh.

"What are you talking about?" Steve said confused.

"Here, try it." Bucky said holding his ice cream out.

Steve looked at him cautiously before going to try some.

"It tastes absolutely fine, bu-" he started before Bucky shoves the ice cream in his face with a laugh.

"You have a little ice cream, everywhere." He said grinning.

"I can't believe I fell for this! I'm going to get you back." Steve said.

"Oh?" Bucky said and Steve grinned. Bucky screeched and started running as Steve ran after him.

Bucky looked back to see Steve catching up and turnt around a corner with a laugh.

Bucky finally stopped.

Steve stopped barely an inch of space left between them.

They smiled at each other love clear on their faces as they closed the small space left between them in a desperate kiss.

Steve pushed Bucky up against the wall of the building they were in front of  before pulling away and smushing his ice cream on buckys face.

"Steve!" Bucky laughed.

"I said I was going to get you back didn't I?" He said with a smile.

Bucky grinned and just pulled him back into a kiss.

They stayed there for quite a while before one of there phones went off.

They pulled apart and checked their phones.

Steve sighed answering the call.

"Yes Tony?" Steve said exasperated.

"God damnit Stark! You just had to interrupt us didn't you?" Bucky said without thinking.

"Was that Bucky? Where are you?!" Tony asked. "You realize we're going on The Ellen Show tonight right?! What did I interrupt? Oh my god tell me you two weren't fucking when I called!"

"Yes that way Bucky we went for a run we're on our way back to the tower. Yes I realize we're going on The Ellen Show tonight and it's not for hours so stop worrying! No we weren't. Get your mind out of the gutter. I already told you that it's not like that. We'll be there soon. Bye." Steve said hanging up before Tony could respond.

"Do we really have to get back already? I'm enjoying our time out!" Bucky complained.

Steve laughed and placed a quick kiss on Bucky's lips before backing up enough for Bucky not to be against the wall anymore and grabbed his hand.

"Yes. Yes we do." He said with a smile as they finished walking back to the tower.

Just before they got to the tower they let go of each other's hands so the others wouldn't see.

" you're coming to the show tonight right?" Steve asked.

"Do I have to?" Bucky asked.

"They'll be plums." Steve said in a sing-song voice.

"I'll be there." Bucky laughed.

"Good. Because they'll be time before the show too and we may be able to get away from the others for a bit." Steve whispered in his ear before winking and walking into the tower.

Bucky laughed following him in neither of them any wiser to the photographers who had caught their date in pictures.

"Where have you been? Natasha said you said you were going for a run two hours ago!" Tony said.

"We did go for a run."

"Why is there ice cream on your face? Like everywhere except your mouthes?" Bruce asked.

"We uh well we had ice cream and fell on it?"