01💓

Taehyung pov

I sat in the back of my fathers limo, the driver taking me to the familliar apartment building. When he pulled into the parking lot I took out my phone clicking on my most recent contact.

Dialing: My baby💕

Jungkook answered right away,

"Is something wrong Tae?"

"No baby but this week is special. I'm downstairs and I have a present for you."

"ooh! I'll be down in a minute."

Jungkook hung up and a few seconds later came running down the stairs from his apartment, his wide bunny smile plastered across his face. He hopped into the limo, sitting beside me.

"So what's my present?!"

His bunny smile wide,

"Be patient Koo, you'll see when we get home."

He pouted playfully,

"C'mon Tae Tae!"

I smiled at him, tapping his nose

"We're only a few minutes away Koo."

He rested his head on my lap smiling up at me.

"Then you get to be my pillow."

I brushed the hair off his forehead,

"You always use me as a pillow whether I want you to or not."

He sat up, a sad expression on his face,

"So you don't want me to..?"

His sad expression lingered and he seemed at least partially hurt. I pulled him to my chest and it obviously came as a shock to him.

"Oh my god Jungkook, of course I want you to I was just joking."

He wrapped his arms around my neck almost jumping in my lap.

"Really Tae?"

"Of course you silly bunny"

Jungkook smiled,

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too Koo"

He rested his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around me like he was a koala and I was a tree. We sat like this for the rest of the short ride home. When the driver knocked on the divider to signal we were home and in the garage I turned to a barely awake Jungkook.

"Why are you so tired Kook?"

"Namjoon and Jimin were home last night so we stayed up talking."

"Do you want me to carry you inside?"

"Mhm"

He nodded, his eyes barely open. I opened the limo door, stepping out and picking up Jungkook. I carried him to my room which was pretty close to the garage. I put him on the bed, tucking him in under the blanket.

"Why don't you have a nap while I get your present ready."

He nodded slowly, I could tell he was already drifting off to sleep. I smiled as I left the room, turning off the light. When I entered the kitchen one of the security members came up to me.

"Hey Taeyong, what's going on?"

"Your dads competition are getting more and more desperate. They tried to break in while you were gone. We caught one and he's in the basement."