3.

Jin pov

"Im going to yell all i fucking want! you dont want our old lives back! you want to pretend we're all your children and you can boss us all around! Well guess what! youre not! Nobody likes all of your stupid rules and things you do! everybody thinks your dad jokes are stupid and you should just stay as a cook! thats what youre good at!"

Taehyungs words echoed in my ears and i felt tears fill my eyes.

"Kim Taehyung."

I took in a deep breath and tried to hold my composure.

"Get out. Get out of the kitchen i belong in."

Taehyung left the room and i collapsed, unable to move, my body was numb. I felt a hand on my shoulder,

Namjoon.

(SORRY IM A SLUT FOR NAMJIN AND MINJOON SKKS)

"C'mon Seokjinnie hyung, I'll get Jimin to go hang out with Eomook and Odengie. You can calm down in my room."

I nodded, still unable to form a sentence. Namjoon helped me up and led me to his room. He knocked on the door and Jimin opened it. Namjoon hid me,

"Chim? can you go see the horses? I've gotta talk to Jin hyung."

Jimin nodded and we slipped into the room. I was glad Namjoon found me. He's the only one of them to see me break before.

"Seokjinnie, sit down."

I sat on the bed and let myself go.

the first time I'd cried in three years.

Namjoon hugged me tightly as i sobbed into his shoulder.

"Why Joon? Why did he say that?"

"Im not sure Jinnie..."

"Is it true..?"

"No Seokjin. Taehyung is just angry. im sure he didn't mean it."

"What if he hates me?"

"Im sure he doesn't Jin."

I kept my head tucked into Namjoons shoulder. I missed the feeling, I missed being close to Namjoon. But ever since Jimin came along I couldn't. I love Jimin, it's like he's one of my kids, but before he came along Namjoon and I were really close. We did everything together, and I liked him. I was sure he liked me, but the night I planned to confess he told me about Jimin. I never told him, I just avoided him more and more, until we were in a large enough group that I could focus on other things, focus on what all of them were doing, focus on their outfits, their language and scolding them all the time.

×

I looked up at Namjoon,

"thank you Joonie."

He smiled back, his dimples on his cheeks. I ran my finger across one.

"You're dimples are so cute Joonie."

He blushed,

cute.

"Thank you hyung."

Namjoon seemed to be thinking about something, his expression was plain.

"Seokjinnie?"

"Yes Joon?"

"You want to stay in here tonight?"

"But what about Jimin?"

He shrugged,

"It'll be fine, he can stay with Hobi."

"Are you sure Joon?"