08🎶

Namjoon pov

Jimin and I left Taehyungs house, driving back to Jimins apartment, assuming Jungkook wouldn't be coming home tonight. I sat down, letting out a loud sigh.

"You hungry Chim?"

Jimin nodded, sitting beside me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"But there is no way I am letting you cook."

"I was going to suggest we order a pizza but you just insulted my cooking skills."

I jokingly turned my head, crossing my arms.

"Joonie! Come on, you know you can't cook."

I chuckled lightly before turning to face Jimin and tickle his torso, loud laughs coming from the small boy.

"Joon! Hahaha Stop!"

When Jimins face turned red because of how hard he was laughing I stopped, the small boy clinging to my neck.

"There Chim. Now we're even."

Jimin kissed my cheek before hopping off the couch and grabbing his phone off the table. He called a nearby pizza place ordering the pizza and coming to sit back down. We watched TV and cuddled until the door bell rang. I walked to get the door, knowing it was the pizza. I paid and took the pizza from the man, putting it on the table. We ate quickly and headed to bed.

Jimin curled into a ball on my side and I wrapped my arms around him, soft snores filling the room.

I woke up the next morning to sniffles beside me.

"Jimin?"

He turned to look at me, his eyes red and puffy. I sat up, pulling him into a hug and wiping his eyes.

"What happened Jimin?"

"J-Jungkook"

"What?"

"L-Look..."

He reached over, handing me his phone.

JUNGKOOKIE💜: Jimin.

Jimin: hey! What's up?

JUNGKOOKIE💜: What the fuck is wrong with you.

Jimin: what? Is something wrong?

JUNGKOOKIE💜: Yes. You. You're the problem. You keep messing things up for me. For everyone. You're better off in a ditch somewhere. Do us all a favor and leave. Namjoon hates you. We all do.

Jimin: what the hell Kook?

JUNGKOOKIE💜: I'm just fed up. I don't want to play this game anymore and I'm sick of you. Just like everyone else.

You have blocked this user

I clenched my fists.

"What the fuck is up with him? Why is he being such a dick and saying this bullshit?"

Jimin looked at me, glossy eyes.

"Is it true..?"

I cupped Jimins cheek.

"Of course not baby. I love you. I know this is a weird situation to be saying it out loud for the first time, but I do. I love you Jimin."

"What about everyone else..?"

"Jungkook doesn't know what he's talking about. I'll talk to Taehyung later today."

Jimin nodded, leaning on my chest

"I love you too Namjoonie."

I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"This will all get fixed. I promise."

×ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ×

×yₒᵤ×