27🌈

Taehyung pov

I sat with Jungkook, constantly watching him to make sure nothing changed. I barely slept. I only ate and drank when Jungkook got mad at me for keeping myself sick. About a day after we got there Winwin said we'd sneak Jungkook and Hoseok into the hospital tonight, there would also be a bed if i wanted it. We got in successfully and had three beds crammed into one room. After we got Jungkook proper medication he started to get much better, he was able to walk around the hospital room and he said he felt less pain. It made everyone happy. Everyone was still trying to convince me to get help, but i still refused. Hoseok also improved rapidly, but there was one day he looked worse than ever, not really like he was in physical pain but he didnt seem healthy that day. it was right after a conversation with Winwin. I'd ask about it later. Finally, once Jungkook was bacl to normal physically I started getting treatment. Winwin says im lucky, Just a minor concussion and a couple broken fingers, luckier than Hoseok but he fell higher. Nobody could really heal me because it was a concussion all that i could do really was wait. one day once Hoseok was healed Jin took everyone to lunch. Jungkook stayed back with me. Once everyone left he shifted over to my bed.

"I wonder, will a kiss affect your concussion?"

he said it tauntingly knowing that I would have missed being able to touch him, and he was right.

"Dont think so gguk."

he got up, straddling my hips.

"You sure?"

he smirked, he knew what he was doing.

"Yes gguk."

he leaned in close

"promise?"

"Yes gguk."

He finally pressed his lips to mine, I missed this feeling. Being close to him, his warm lips connected to mine. I didnt want it to stop. we only pulled away when necessary and as soon as we collected ourselves we connected our lips again. Jungkook opened his mouth to let my tongue enter, the kiss was sloppy but perfect, Jungkooks hips pressed to mine, our hands clasped together, I couldn't ask for much more. Jungkook pulled away, kissing my neck, biting and sucking at the skin.

"gguk~"

I felt him smile on my neck. He moved down across my chest and stomach to my waistband. He pulled downmy pants and boxers, a gasp escaping my mouth as my member felt the cold air. He ran his thumb across the tip, looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Fuck gguk youre such a tease"

i threw my arm over my eyes as Jungkook wrapped his lips around my dick. He didnt move making me groan.

"ggukie~"

i felt Jungkooks tongue swirl around the tip before feeling my tip hit the back of his throat. i let out a loud groan and grabbed onto his hair, tugging on it. I felt him moan onto my cock, the feeling making me pull harder and thrust into his mouth. Before I could reach my high Jungkook pulled his lips off and i whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Dont worry Tae. I'm not done yet."

Jungkook smirked at me, taking off his own pants and boxers. He lined his ass up with my dick and lowered himself onto me. He inhaled sharply, closing his eyes, tears forming in the corners. i wiped them away, and kissed him lightly. He nodded to himself and began moving, slow at first but soon he sped up, bouncing up and down on my dick, his moans filling the room.

"Fuck gguk you're perfect"

i let out between groans and pants. I reached out, stroking Jungkooks twitching cock. he moaned out at the contact and i continued. I watched the drool form in the corner of his mouth that was stuck permanently open, i listened to his loud moans, listening to him say my name.