4.

jungkook pov

I walked up the stairs, opening the bedroom door. It was strange. Normally the door was always locked. Maybe he was waiting for me to come back.

"Tae?"

No response. I looked around the room, noticing water coming from the bathroom.

"Taehyung? Its me"

I knocked on the door without a response. I opened the door to see Taehyung lying in the tub, his eyes closed and he was barely breathing.

"Taehyung..?"

I kneeled in the water, picking him up and holding him to my chest.

"Wake up... please Taehyung..."

Tears started falling from my eyes as i screamed.

"TAEHYUNG IS HURT!"

People started coming in the room. First it was Jin, then Hoseok, then Winwin, then everybody else flooded into the small room. Winwin took Taehyung out of the tub, turning off the water and Hoseok pulled me away. They tried to calm me down as Winwin and Jin looked at Taehyung. My heart was pounding in my ears, only able to make out bits of sentences.

"happened"

"okay?"

"not sure"

"Jungkook?"

"Hurt"

"die?"

Jin walked over, as Winwin gave Taehyung CPR

"After... me... happened?"

"Fight"

"He... tried... before?"

"Long time ago"

"How"

"Pills"

"Have... here?"

i pointed to the bathroom cabinet and Jin got up, searching the cabinet.

"Something... Seconal"

"Sleeping pills."

"Let... buy... help"

Jin slunk down and i heard his sobs fill the room. Namjoon helped him and Yoongi moved towards Winwin.

"Have... Narcan... When... Overdosed...."

"Get it."

Yoongi ran out of the room as Hoseok rubbed my back, covering my view by moving in front of me.

"Jungkook...Taehyung... be fine"

My vision darkened as the situation set in, my eye lids felt heavy, like when you've stayed up way too late but don't want to sleep yet. I had trouble keeping my eyes open. I just wanted to go back to the night Taehyung gave me the promise ring. I wanted to go back to before I got out of bed, Before they broke the window and put a cloth over my mouth. I wanted to go back to before anything bad happened.

×

×

×

I woke up and checked the clock

2:48 am

I looked up at a sleeping Taehyung. I was still on his bare chest. I was glad Taehyung planned everything last night. I looked to the floor at the pink skirt and oversized white t-shirt smiling. I sat up, having to go to the bathroom. A strange pain shot to my head and a sick feeling rushed to my stomach. I let out a loud groan, waking Taehyung up.