10😼

Yoongi pov

I stood up from my desk, crumpling the paper filled with lyrics. I walked into my bosses office.

"Hey, I'm not feeling very well. I think I'm gonna head out a little early and just try and work on the song tonight."

My boss nodded and I left, grabbing my coat off my chair. Knowing I couldn't get Hoseok to pick me up I called Jimin. Hopefully I'd be able to get him to pick me up. I pulled out my phone, calling his number.

Dialing: Jiminie🌶️

"Hey Yoon. What's up?"

His voice sounded shaky, like he'd just been crying.

"you okay Jimin?"

"Ya.. Joonie calmed me down. What do you need?"

"Well... I was wondering if you could come pick me up?"

"Why not just get Hobi?"

"Uh... It's kind of a long story..."

"Oh. Okay Well, I'll be there soon."

"Thanks Jimin."

"Of course Yoongi."

I hung up the phone, sitting on a bench outside of the building. I stared at my lockscreen, a picture of me and Hobi. I remembered that day, it was the first time he kissed me. I smiled at the memory as Jimin drove in front of me. I got in the car, a mostly silent drive until we got to the apartment. We got out and upstairs Namjoon was attempting to make popcorn but the burning kernels could be smelt down the hall. I chuckled as Jimin ran over, helping clean up the burnt food. I turned to go to my shared room with Hobi when Jimin stopped me.

"Hey Yoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk for a minute?"

I nodded my head as Jimin lead me to his room, sitting on the bed. I sat on his desk chair, turning it to face him.

"What's up?"

"Something weird is going on." 

"What do you mean?"

"Here."

Jimin handed me his phone. A screeenshot of text messages between him and Jungkook was open. I read over the messages, confused and hurt. Hoseok said what he had to do was to help Jungkook... but Jungkook isn't acting like someone who should be helped. A tear fell from my eye and Jimin put his hand on my shoulder,

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Its Hoseok..."

"What?"

More tears fell as I thought about what might happen, what might have already happened.

"I think he lied to me..."

Quiet sobs escaped my lips and Jimin pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Yoongi.. It's okay, you'll figure everything out."

More sobs escaped as I squeezed on Jimins shirt. Namjoon obviously heard and came in the room, hugging me as well.

"what's wrong?"

Namjoon whispered.

"I think Hoseok is done with me..."

I said through choked sobs.

~Timeskip~

I woke up a few hours later in Jimins bed. I sat up, yawning and heading to the bathroom. Before I could Jimin stopped me.

"Hey, we're going out for dinner. I think you should come. You need food, also it could be good to get your mind off things. Plus Namjoon is paying."

I chuckled lightly, nodding my head before going in the bathroom. Free food sounded pretty good right now.

"Hey Chim?"

He nodded.

"Can I wear some of your clothes? I really don't feel like going in there right now."

I said, pointing across the hall to my bedroom that had a sign on the door "WE ARE SOPE" and a photo of Hoseok and I. Jimin nodded,

"I'll go grab something, you hop in the shower."

I nodded, going to the bathroom and playing some music. I turned on the water before getting undressed and stepping in. The warm water calmed me as I felt my body warm up. Jimin dropped clothes off right before I got out of the shower. I looked at the clothes,

Not really my style.

I dried myself off before I pulled on the tight blue jeans and slipped the black turtleneck over my shoulders. I looked in the mirror sighing. I exited the bathroom and Namjoon and Jimin were putting their shoes on.

"You look nice hyung!"

Jimin smiled and I walked over, putting on my shoes and following Namjoon to his car. I sat in the back, looking out the window. I tried to think of anything but Hoseok but everything seemed to remind me of him, the sun, the grass, the smell of the breeze, everything just made me think of him. I let out a deep sigh as Namjoon pulled into the parking lot.

~Timeskip~

Once we finished dinner I had finished 4 glasses of wine and was feeling drunk. Jimin and Namjoon brought me out to the car.

"Haa I'm fucking pathetic"

Jimin sat beside me in the back of the car.

"No Yoongi you're not."

"yea I am. I'm drunk because of a boyfriend. I'm not even sure of anything yet."

I leaned on the window, ignoring Jimins comments.

"I want to go home"

I said as they pulled into Namjoons driveway.

"No Yoongi. You're in no shape to talk to Hoseok."

"Well fuck I'll never be if you don't let me talk to him."

Jimin rolled his eyes, dragging me inside and putting me on the couch. Soon enough I fell asleep.

I'm going to start doing vote goals because why not. Vote goal for this chapter is 10 votes :) I love you all
~Zoey💜

×ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰʸ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿᵍ×

×ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ×