19.

Jungkook pov

I didn't know where Taehyung was and I didn't care. I would drive until I found him. Around the third day without stopping I started seeing things. Usually just out of the corner of my eye, but when it became hard to keep my eyes open it looked like there was a person in the middle of the road. I honked, but they didn't move. When I got closer I recognized them, it was taehyung.

"Tae..?"

As I continued approaching at a high speed he still wouldn't move, so I swerved. When I looked back nobody was there, and the world was silent other than the smash of my front bumper on a tree.

When I woke up, I knew I was in the hospital, even with bandages covering my face. I couldn't move my leg, figuring it was likely in a cast. A nurse walked into my room, noticing my movement.

"Sir? Are you awake?"

"Y-yes"

My voice came out dry and hoarse, almost like my throat had been rubbed with sandpaper.

"I'll get you some water, then we'll have some questions for you."

It didn't take her long to come back with water and a doctor. I took the cup, finding it difficult to take a sip so she guided the straw to my lips.

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"yes."

My voice felt much softer now, but not quite normal.

"What is your name?"

I tried my best to remeber the fake name Jin had given me.

"Min Sang."

"Where are you from?"

The first city that popped into my head was Daegu.

"Daegu."

"Why were you in the accident?"

"I was driving too fast."

Someone burst into the room, a nurse apologizing for letting him through.

"Ggukkie!"

It was hard to tell who it was with the bandages on my ears.

"Its me Taehyung!"

"Tae..?"

I felt my stomach turn, something wasn't right. But what if it was him and I was just being paranoid?

"Sir, can you please leave the room?"

"This is my husband. I'm allowed to stay."

"Is this true?"

The doctor had a strange tone in his voice, but I tried to ignore it, quickly making a decision

"Yes."

They only had a few more questions where they asked about my medical history. When they left Taehyung got onto the bed, hugging me.

"Where did you go..?"

I asked, still confused. He leaned in, whispering into my ear.

"He's still gone. But I'm here for you."

I couldn't move, I couldn't say anything. The voice was familliar now, it was song. He forced a kiss onto my lips before pressing something over my mouth that made me pass out.

Familliar screams removed me from my sleep. Taehyung.  I could hold my eyes open and hear clearly. Song had taken the bandages off of my eyes and ears. To my left Taehyung was sprawled out on the cold cement, hooked up to a machine that would take his blood. He was pale and his eyes were empty. I wasn't sure he could live much longer, and I tried to reach for his hand but iron chains held me just out of reach.

"Song! You said you wouldn't hurt him!"

I felt Songs presence behind me before he touched my shoulders.

"Well its his own fault. He's the one who crashed into a tree. Besides, I missed my little plaything."

I felt my body stiffen as he spoke, memories of his hands on my body flooded my memory. Memories of the pain I felt shot through my body. Song knew I was scared, that's what he wanted. To know he was in control, that he had all of the power. Song lowered his lips to my ear,

"Are you scared already? But we haven't even started."

My body was so cold and numb that I didn't even feel it when song bit into my neck. I only knew it was happening because of Taehyungs weak pleads for Song to stop. When he did I felt blood drip down my neck.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit."

He walked over to Taehyung, kicking him in the gut, making him cough up blood.

"Stop! Please! You'll kill him!"

I wasn't sure when my vocal chords had returned, but I was glad they did.

"Oh? You're going to talk now, but not when I'm addressing you?"

He walked over to me, placing his hand around my throat.

"I'll do anything... just please... help him..."

An almost evil grin appeared on Songs face.

"I want to see your pretty lips around my cock."

He drew out the 'K' and spoke in a demanding tone.

"Jungkook... no..."

Song turned, crushing Taehyungs fingers beneath his heel with a crack. Taehyung let out a loud scream.

"I said shut the fuck up."

Taehyung knew that he had to be quiet or the consequences would be worse. Song turned back to me, unzipping his jeans and pulling down his boxers. I knew what I was doing, so I thought it wouldn't be hard to just pretend it was Taehyung, but just seeing him naked made me want to vomit, and I had to force myself to even start. I felt my stomach knot and twist as I bobbed my head. My eyes stung as tears threatened to spill. Song pulled on my hair, forcing himself to the back of my throat as I tried to suppress gags. His low grunts and moans made tears return to my eyes and sent my mind back to the first time he touched me. After what felt like ages he finally came in my mouth. He snapped my lips shut,

"Swallow."

I did as he told, squeezing a tear from my eye. He wiped the corner of my lip, forcing his finger into my mouth.

"You're too messy."

He fixed his jeans, and changed a few things with Taehyungs machine so that blood was no longer being taken and it was now being given.

Two more chapters. I'll probably finish them within the next couple days because my march break is extended bc of corona 😷😷

Stay safe everyone❤️
~Zoey