10.

~Its been a while~

Taehyung pov

I brushed the hair off Jungkooks forehead, watching him sleep peacefully.

"I really am sorry Gguk... If there was anything I could do so you didn't feel like this I'd do it... I just wish it was me who he hurt instead of you..."

I kissed the top of his head before slipping out of the bed. I headed downstairs, Jin was leaning on the counter drinking from a mug.

"Morning Tae. Wheres Jungkook?"

"Still asleep. I figured I'd let him come down later."

"Leave a note on the island. I need you to come with me."

I scribbled on a napkin;

'Out with Seokjinnie hyung
-Tae'

We went outside, getting in the car. Jin stayed quiet until we were just on the outskirts of town.

"Namjoon brought me the newspaper yesterday after he went into town."

"Okay?"

"Pull it out, its in the glove box. Read the headline."

I reached into the glove box, pulling out the paper and reading the cover.

'Group of over 20 arrested for committing many illegal acts including kidnapping and murder'

"Why did you want me to read this?"

"Just keep reading."

'Police have only arrested 5 members of the group, Choi San, Kim Hongjoon, Jung Wooyoung, Kang Yeo-sang, and Jeon Yunho. Other members of this group whos current whereabouts are unknown; Park Seongwa, Song Yeonhyeon, and Song Mingi. Other names have not been released. If you have any information on their current whereabouts or about anything to do with the group that has named itself 'A.T.Z.' please contact. xxx-xxx-xxxx'

"Holy shit..."

"Language."

"sorry... but this is insane... They're looking for him..."

"They're also looking for Seo.  Now go to the last page."

I flipped to the back of the newspaper

MISSING

Jung Hoseok- age 25
Park Jimin- age 23
Jeon Jungkook- age 22
Kim Namjoon- age 25
Kim Seokjin- age 26
Park Seongwa- age 21
Dong Si Cheng (Winwin)- age 22
Kim Taehyung- age 22
Lee Taeyong- age 24
Min Yoongi- age 26
Jung Yoon Oh (Jaehyun)- age 22

If you have any informatiom on the wherabouts of a missing person contact the police tip hotline immediately.

I pushed the paper out of my hands.

"They're looking for us Tae."

"Holy fuck... What's going to happen..?"

"They haven't found us and its been what? three years? We'll be fine. We can't go back until Song and his father are caught and put in jail."

"What are we doing in town then? They're looking for us hyung!"

"I know. I knew this would happen eventually. I've got quite a bit of money saved for emergencies. I think this counts. We're stocking up on food and meds for the next little while."