17🗝️

Jungkook pov

I stayed still as the man told the story, confused as to why I was never told this.

"Well, anyways I'll start from the beginning. I'm Song Yeonhyeong. Taehyung and I were next door neighbours. Taehyungs dad was having an affair with my mom and Taehyungs mom was having an affair with my dad so it was kind of like we were all connected, making Taehyung and I automatically friends. We were young and unsure of what was going on with our families. When my parents fought I'd sneak to his backyard, when his parents fought  he'd sneak to my backyard and if both of our parents fought we'd go to this little park across the street. That went on for a while, then our parents found out about the affairs. My parents went through a divorce, my dad moving abroad and my mom staying. Taehyungs parents found a way to work it out I guess, but Taehyungs mom put up a fence, saying her thing with my dad was only once. Tae and I knew different though. I told Tae to tell his father but he never would. Anyways, for a few years I'd leave for the summer and when I came back Tae would be depressed and wouldn't tell me about it. When we turned 15 Taehyung met that Hoseok boy at a summer camp that I later found out was basically a glorified straight camp. They bonded over their horrible parents. I no longer could bond with him on that, my mom was doing well, treating me nicely and she was even proud of me for coming out. Slowly Taehyung and I drifted apart but we still would hang out in my backyard when his dad got angry, we'd still go to the park and talk about everything. I told him I was bi there. We both had our first kisses that night, realized we were just meant to be friends and went on our way. Once I had adjusted to seeing my only friend less and less he came to me saying that he might like Hoseok. I tried to help him but nothing would work, then a couple days later we met in my backyard and he told me that he tried things with Hoseok. Told me that he thought it was weird to be with a friend, but he still liked it. Then a that summer Hoseok met Yoongi, and Taehyung didn't feel like being a third wheel so it was back to how it was before. We had fun for a while till Hoseok was doing a street dance and Taehyung went to see. He saw you, a cute raven haired boy with perfect skin and an adorable smile. He told me how he was with Hoseok and Yoongis roommate Jimin, so I decided to help. I set up this huge thing for Hoseok to dance, he invited Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin. Jimin invited Namjoon, and Namjoon asked if the raven haired boy could come. I put up flyers around town to ensure that it didn't seem planned and to make sure you'd show up, and you did. You and Taehyung hit it off right away, and I was back to square 1. Then you two got closer, Taehyungs mom died, his dad got rich and they moved. Our nighttime chats stopped, our calls were less and less frequent, our texts just awkward "How are you?"'s and barely any other communication. Then one day he asked to hang out, he told me that he thought I was drifting away! Are you fucking serious? Me! He was fucking some cute boy, making new friends and leaving me to rot. He told me some bullshit about wanting to reconnect, how he missed our old friendship, he missed our nighttime chats and how he missed me. But I didn't give a shit. I left, leaving him with a 'fuck you' on the way out."

I sat, puzzled. I was unsure of how Taehyung could have done that. He didn't seem cruel, he didn't seem like someone who would do that. But before I could process the man continued,

"oh. And you're probably wondering why. Why you? Why not just get Taehyung alone? Why not just forget about it? And its because I made new friends. When I found out his dad was a politician I went to the opposite side. I told them about Taehyungs dad in exchange for their help. I wanted to get the cute ravenette, then Taehyung, make him watch as I torture you, make him watch as I fuck you. I want him to feel pain, just like I did. And when I'm done Taehyung will be used as a bribe to ruin his fathers campaign. I also helped form a group named Ateez. A group that would infiltrate, kidnap or do anything for just a small prize. A little time with the cute boy, a little time with the toy."

I trembled as a tear rolled down my eye, scared for what might happen next.

The man waited a few minutes, getting up and grabbing a box from the closet. He placed it on the bedside table, tapping it a few times.

"this is for you."

He opened the box, setting it on my stomach. I looked inside, shocked at what I saw.

A whip with old blood on it, a leather chastity belt, a ball gag, anal beads, a collar with a leash and a proper blindfold.

"W-what..?"

"I told you that you're my toy didn't I Kook?"

I gasped as my hands trembled. He smirked devilishly as he set the box aside. He grabbed something from the box and straddled himself on my stomach. I whined as he sat down, his weight uncomfortable on me. He put on the ball gag and it fit poorly in my mouth making me gag.

"Oh Kook, you're going to make some beautiful noises."

I tried to move away but the ropes stopped me.

"Bad Kookie. You have to listen and let me do what I want."

"No-no.. please.."

He got off of me, untying my ankles.

"Fight and it'll be ten times worse."

I nodded shakily as he took off my pants and boxers before retying my ankles. A tear fell from my eye as I held back my sobs.

Taehyung... where are you..?"

The rest of the night was horrible. He didn't ask me before doing things, I liked when Taehyung touched me, I loved when he hurt me because I wanted it. I wanted him. I didn't want Yeonhyeong but he took whatever he wanted, did whatever he wanted and he liked the sound of my sobs. I think that's what turned him on the most, knowing I was in pain, knowing I didn't want it but he could still do it. Knowing he had power over me.

Taehyung please save me from this hell.

BABY BOY KOOK I'M SORRY :'(
A

nd I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday I went out with a friend Tuesday and stayed over so I couldn't quite finish the chapter in time.

ANYWAYS! thank you for 50 votes and over 1k reads, I know I'm saying it alot but I really am greatful for all of you who read and vote.

That's all, much love
-Zoey💜

×ᵢ ₐₘ ₐ ₗₒₛₜ ₛₒᵤₗ×

×ₛₐᵥᵢₒᵤᵣ×