02🌌

Hoseok pov

I drove Jimin and Yoongi to Jungwoo's house where I picked him up and drove us all to Taehyungs house. There was more security than usual. They checked everyone but me for weapons. It was unusual but I assumed that it was because Taehyung was overly nervous about tonight. We walked past the kitchen where Jin was cooking furiously and over to the living room where Taehyung, Namjoon, and two other guys I barely recognized were standing.

"God Hoseok you're late!"

"don't blame me! I had to bring Jimin! He takes forever to get ready!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes groaning,

"anyways, this is Johnny and Yuta. They are here to distract Jungkook if he wakes up, Namjoon and Jimin are in charge of getting flowers, Jin is cooking, Hoseok and Jungwoo?"

I nodded, letting Taehyung continue

"are in charge of music and helping me with dancing, and Yoongi, you can do whatever you want really."

Yoongi nodded, and we all got to work. Johnny and Yuta waited outside the bedroom talking, Namjoon and Jimin left to get flowers, Jin kept cooking and nobody dared to bother him, and Jungwoo, Yoongi and I went to the spare room in Taehyungs house to think about music. We sat for a few moments in awkward silence before I pulled out my phone to look up music.

"so how bout I play a song and we decide together whether or not to play it, Yoon? Can you start a list?"

Yoongi and Jungwoo both nodded as Yoongi pulled out his phone to start a list. I pulled up the first song, pressing play.

(A/N: so I'm just going to write the final list of songs for dinner, then a separate list for when they're dancing because the process of deciding songs is pretty boring)

Dinner:
-Marry me (Train)
-He will be loved (Maroon 5)
(A/N: Just gonna pretend its he for the uwus)
-The time of my life (dirty dancing)
-every breath you take (the police)
-all of me (John Legend)
-the night we met (Lord Huron)
-A 1000 times(HamiltonLeithauser)
-Bloom (Troye Sivan)
-crazy for you (Madonna)

Dancing:
-young and beautiful(Lana Del Ray)
-say you won't let go(James Arthur)
-love of my life (queen)
-ocean eyes (Billie Eilish)
-come out and play (Billie Eilish)

I smiled as we finished the lists.

"Now we just wait for Taehyung to come here so we can teach him."

Jungwoo stood up,

"I have to go to the washroom, can you tell me where one is?"

"oh ya, of course! Turn right when you open the door and it'll be three doors down on the left."

I smiled widely as Jungwoo left. Yoongi huffed loudly.

"what's wrong Yoon?"

He just huffed louder.

"Yoon~ C'mon~"

I rested my chin on his shoulder and he turned to face me. He looked clearly upset.

"Hey, Yoon what's wrong?"

"You and Jungwoo get along so well..."

A small smile crept onto my face,

"Are you jealous?"

Yoongi grunted,

"aw C'mon Yoon, you don't have to be jealous of Jungwoo. He's just a work friend and you are my perfect boyfriend."