05🌆

Taehyung pov

After bringing Jungkook back to our room I told the guards to just stay outside the house. I didn't want them to hear Jungkook, that was something only I should hear.

Jungkook sat on the bed, slightly nervous.

"We don't have to baby..."

"I know, I want to. I want you."

I walked over to Jungkook, lifting him onto my lap. Jungkook gulped and pressed our lips together. The kiss quickly became warm and passionate, our tongues dancing in perfect harmony. I held onto Jungkooks hips so hard I was scared I'd leave bruises. I didn't want this to end.

When we pulled apart Jungkooks eyes were glazed with lust, his lips plump and perfect, and a string of saliva connecting us as we panted.

"Can I do something Tae?"

"What Bun?"

"This..."

Jungkook reached down, unzipping my pants and bending down, kissing me through my boxers.

"Ah fuck Kook... are you sure you want to?"

He nodded, looking up at me through his long lashes. He slowly and tauntingly pulled down my boxers and pants.

"You fucking tease."

Jungkook smiled to himself before kissing my tip, he started slowly barely talking any of me in his mouth when all of a sudden he took in my whole length, my tip hitting the back of his throat and his nose pressing against my torso.

"Fuck..."

I let out a low grunt at the unexpected shift in movement. Jungkook picked up the pace, his tongue swirling around my dick. Jungkook would let small noises escape his lips, sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Holy shit.."

I panted. Jungkook looked up at me, his lips still wrapped around my length. He looked perfect, his pink lips perfectly parted, his hair messy but still perfect and his eyes glazed with lust. I reached down, running my fingers through his hair when he licked up my dick, swirling his tongue around the end. I grabbed onto his hair, tugging on it making a loud moan escape his plump lips. A sound that I could listen to for the rest of my life. It was the hottest thing I'd ever heard and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to releasing in his mouth.

"Bun- I'm-"

Jungkook nodded, bringing his lips as close to my torso as possible before grazing his teeth along my length as he bobbed his head.

"Ah fuck-"

I grunted before releasing into his mouth. He popped his lips off of me, looking up at me with a red face as he swallowed. Jungkook smiled widely, his bunny teeth showing.

"Was I good?"

"Fuck Bun you were amazing."

He seemed proud of himself, smiling as he walked to the bathroom.

"Bun? Where are you going?"

I said through deep breaths, still coming down from my high.

"I'm washing out my mouth."

"Huh?"

"I'm pretty sure you won't want to kiss me after I just had a mouthful of your dick."

I chuckled, sitting on the bed and taking off my remaining clothes. Jungkook exited the bathroom walking over to me and straddling my lap. He rested his hands on my shoulders as I held his hips.