26🔭

Winwin pov

We brought Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook to my old house. We put Hoseok on the couch, Taehyung in my old bedroom and Jungkook in the guest room. I checked on Jungkook first, he told me everything that Song did to him, and how he felt. He said it the pain in his abdomen kept getting worse, even after it was cleaned and wrapped and he also said that he had felt lightheaded for quite a while. I removed the bandage, looking at the cut, a dark bruise was there although the cut was healing. I cleaned it, wrapped it, gave him some vitamin supplements, and told him to drink a lot of water. Next I checked on Taehyung. He wasn't awake yet, his arm seemed broken he probably had a concussion. I left some meds and water for him. Next Hoseok. I walked into the living room, Yoongi sat with Hoseok, they seemed close. Hoseok had a cut on his head, I cleaned it and Yoongi watched intently. I checked and it seemed no major bones were broken, but he might've had a small fracture in his spine or ribs. 2 broken fingers and a lot of scrapes and bruises and probably a concussion or whiplash. When I was done I stood up to get water for when he woke up.

"Is he okay..?"

Yoongi asked, tears in his eyes

"He should be. Just a couple broken fingers, maybe a hairline fracture in his ribs or spine, easy fixes though."

Yoongi nodded, looking to the ground.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you staying with him while everyone else is going for food?"

"Oh..."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, fidgiting with his hands.

"I care about him..."

"I can tell."

"Yea... We're close..."

I could tell Yoongi wasn't telling me everything, but I wasn't going to pressure him, I had to go talk to my mother anyways.

"That's good. If he wakes up just tell him to stay still and get you to help him out."

Yoongi nodded and I left to see my mom. I knocked on her door, knowing she wouldn't answer anyways. I walked in and she was passed out, an empty bottle of vodka sitting on her nightstand. She wasnt even fully on the bed. I kicked her foot,

"Wake up."

Nothing. I grabbed a glass of water I had left for her a few days ago, tossing it on her. She woke up quickly, shaking her head and throwing a punch in the air.

"Gahh! What!"

"Get out of bed."

"Cheng. You left us. Like your father."

"I told you if you stopped drinking you could come live with me and when I said I'd take Huang you said you'd call the police."

She scoffed, rolling her eyes and leaning back in her bed.

"That's not what's important though. I need your help. My friends are hurt and they need proper meds."

"And what can I do about that?"

"You have friends. They can get us in the hospital."

Her eyes opened and she grabbed onto my arm.

"I am not setting foot back there."

"Just call them. If you don't my friend might fucking die. At least cone and look at him once you're sober. Then make your decision."

She grunted, nodding and I left the room. Taehyungs door was open. He wasn't in there.

"Taehyung!"

I heard commotion then he came out of Jungkooks room

"Ah- sorry..."