16🥢

Taehyung pov

I took a cab home, not wanting to call anybody. I realized on the way home that I no longer felt angry, I felt sad, empty, and nothingness. The cab pulled into my driveway, I paid the man, not paying much attention to how much extra I was paying. I didn't take my change and I slumped into my house.

No security. Great.

I sighed and went in my kitchen, pouring myself a glass of whiskey. I glanced at the clock,

Not even noon.

I chuckled to nobody in particular,  sitting down at the kitchen island. I heard the door open and 3 familliar voices called my name.

"In here."

The three men walked over to me,

"Taehyung its not even noon, what are you doing?"

Taeyong tried to take my drink away as Winwin spoke.

"I'm drinking. What are you doing here? Shouldn't my father have re assigned you already?"

Jaehyun jabbed a finger at Taeyong,

"This one tried to get everyone to protest against your dad being a dick so he got fired, then everyone was told they couldn't associate  with him or you so Winwin and I quit."

Taeyong nodded is if to agree with the story.

"well anyways, now Jaehyun and Taeyong don't have anywhere to stay and my house is packed enough."

"So you guys want to stay here?"

Taeyong nodded,

"We were hoping, since we lost our jobs for you and all."

I nodded, taking a long sip of my drink.

"You can use the guest rooms upstairs and you can eat whatever you want as long as you'll agree to work as security. Oh- and Winwin, you live with your mother and brother right?"

He nodded,

"You guys can stay in the guest house too if you want. I'm tired living alone anyways."

All three nodded,

"Thanks Tae"

"Thanks Kim"

"I really appreciate it."

I waved my hand,

"No problem, why don't you go get your stuff and set up?"

They nodded, thanking me again and heading out the door.

"Taeyong? Jaehyun? Winwin..?"

"Hey sunshine, Taehyungs in the kitchen."

I chuckled hearing Winwins comment and soon enough Hoseok was sitting beside me, a glass of his own.

"I hate drinking."

He sighed,

"Me too."

We both took long sips of our strong drinks, coughing afterward.

"so what are you doing drinking at 11:45 in the morning?"

"Worrying about you dumbass."

Hoseok smacked the side of my head making me wince.

"You knew I'd do it."

"You should have called."

"I didn't want to make things worse with you and Yoongi."