06🖼️

Jungkook pov

I woke up on a cold surface, my arms tied behind me.

"Tae..? Where are you?"

Someone came behind me, breathing on my neck and playing with my hair.

"Who are you?"

"I'm San. Your boyfriend can't find you so don't even try screaming."

The man moved in front of me, getting his face close to mine. He traced my jaw with his finger and I tried to pull away.

"Ah- Jungkook. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Be good and you and Taehyung won't be hurt."

I nodded, shaking slightly. I let the man touch me this time as he traced the features on my face.

"We'll have fun with you pretty boy."

The man got up and walked out of the room, leaving another man in the room with me. He'd send me odd looks as I sat. I sat there for a while still in shock. When I finally understood what was happening I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"Taehyung... I need you..."

(I kind of hate having to switch perspectives during a chapter but I kind of need to so here ya go)

Taehyung pov

I looked at the blood on the side of the sink, scared. I stared at it before opening the note left.

Dear Kim Taehyung,

You can't tell anyone about this or we'll kill your boyfriend. You have to do this alone. There are clues around to find out what you need to do to get him back. If you can't do it before the election we'll torture your boyfriend and send you videos of his screams, then we'll chop him to bits and leave him on your front doorstep. Times ticking Taehyung. Your first clue is with the man in your basement.

Sincerely, A.T.Z.

I crumpled the note in my hand, shouting and throwing the ball of paper across the room. Not long after Taeyong barged into the room.

"Taehyung? Are you okay? Where's Jungkook?"

"He's gone."

Taeyong stood in shock.

"What do you mean he's gone?"

"I mean he's fucking gone. I mean he got fucking k-"

I glanced around the room, my eyes landing on the paper.

You can't tell anyone about this or we'll kill your boyfriend. You have to do this alone.

"H-Hes done with me..."

Taeyong bent down beside me rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Taehyung... but what's with the blood and broken window?"

Fuck.

"I- uh got mad... ya I got mad..."

"Oh... well are you hurt?"

I shook my head,

"Just a small cut."

"Okay... why don't you go call Hoseok or something. I'll clean this up."

I nodded, grabbing the piece of crumpled paper as I left the room. I sat in the living room staring at Jungkooks contact.

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry..."

I wiped a tear that was threatening to fall before opening Hoseoks contact.

Dialing: Hobiiii🐍💚