15.

Jin pov

I woke up before everyone else, deciding I'd feed the horses and make breakfast. I put a pot of water on the stove before heading out to the barn. I smiled at the horses, throwing hay into each stall. I started heading back inside when I felt someone grab me from behind, holding my mouth shut. I went to scream, but I felt a gun press to my side.

"Stay quiet."

The voice seemed familliar but I couldn't place where from. I tried to grab my phone, but I dropped it.

"You piece of shit."

The man stomped on my phone, the screen smashing and turning black. I felt the gun move, but before I could do anything my vision went black.

Namjoon pov

I woke up to the smell of something burning and smoke coming out of the kitchen.

"What the hell?"

I stood up, investigating what was going on. There was an empty pot on the stove. I took it off, turning off the stovetop. I looked back into the living room. Jins mattress was empty.

He probably lost track of time feeding the horses.

I threw on a coat, heading out to the barn.

"Seokjinnie?"

Both horses had fresh hay. I checked in both stalls, something cracking beneath my feet. I looked down. It was Jins cellphone.

"Jin? Come out please... You're scaring me."

No response. Maybe he dropped his phone and went to the bathroom. I picked up the phone, shoving it in my pocket and running inside.

"Jin!"

I didn't worry about closing the door, I searched every floor, and every room, shouting his name without a response. I didn't know what to do. I froze, scared of what might happen to Jin and what might happen without him.

"Joon? What's happening?"

I pulled the phone out of my pocket, tossing it towards everyone.

"Jins gone."

I heard gasps and sniffles throughout the room, but I didn't do anything. I stared at his bedroom door, unable to move.

"Joonie... are you okay?"

Jimin stood in front of me, holding my shoulders.

"No Chim. Jin is missing. What are we supposed to do? Its not like we can go to the police."

I went three days without eating as I looked for anything to help us find Jin. Everyone else was worried, but I think they were scared. I was scared too, but I needed Jin. I'd been friends with him for as long as I could remember and then he was gone. I had to find him, no matter what. The fourth day I searched, Jimin came with me. At first it was silence between us but Jimin started speaking his mind.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes."

"Do you love Seokjinnie?"

"Yes."

"What..?"

I hadn't realized what I'd said. I turned to him.

"But I love you too Jimin."

He shook his head, a sad smile on his face.

"Namjoon. I know this is a terrible time but I've been thinking a lot lately and I can tell you're clearly in love with Jin hyung. Besides our relationship is terrible. I used to think that it was just because we spent so much time together, but after seeing how Hobi and Yoongi act and how Taehyung and Jungkook act I can tell that its just us."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying we don't work Joonie. We're amazing friends, but we've been dating for how many years and we've never had sex. We've barely even kissed. You don't look at me like you look at Jin. I know you love me, but what we have is different than what you and Jin have. I hope you'll forgive me."

"What's happening..?"

"I mean we can't date anymore."

Taehyung pov

When I heard Jin was missing I knew it was Song, and I knew it was me that he wanted. When Jungkook would shower and Namjoon would come inside I'd go to the stables, looking for something that Song would've left for me. Then I found it. He left a note in a code we had come up with when we were younger. It only took me a few hours to figure out. We used the code for almost everything for 3 years.

"Taehyung Kim.
I didn't get to finish with you.
If you'd like your friend back I suggest you call me. Tell anyone and I'll slit his throat. I know you and Jungkook are in the attic.
Kisses, Song
xxx-xxx-xxxx"

I knew he'd probably kill me, but Jin was the glue that holds us together. Without him everything was already falling apart. Namjoon wasn't eating, I hadn't seen Yoongi, Hoseok hadn't laughed or even smiled, Jimin didn't leave his room and everyone else was constantly crying. I waited till Jungkook was asleep then I wrote a note and headed downstairs. I barely made a sound, dialing the number Song gave me.

"Song?"

"Hello."

"Bring back Jin. You can take me."

"Have anyone there and I'll make sure you're dead."

The phone cut off and I put it down, going outside and sitting on the porch, waiting for Song to get to the house. When I heard tires on the gravel my head popped up. The headlights were off. It was Song. I stood up, walking over to the car. It was one of his fathers men driving the car. He got out, opening the trunk and tossing Jin out onto the gravel. He was only half conscious.

"Taehyung..?"

"I'm sorry Jin hyung but they needed you."

Jin reached for my arm as I was pulled into the car. Some sort of drug was injected into my neck that made me pass out. When I woke up I was on a cold slab of cement, A familliar face standing in the corner.

"Song."

Bro I'm trying so hard to write but I'm just so bored of this book and I actually want to write something with my own characters and everything.

~Zoey❤️