13💐

Taehyung pov

I finally made it into the locked basement men shouting for someone named Park Seo, fighting a man in my way. There I saw him, sitting on the cold ground, bloody, bruised and scared.

"Jungkook? It's me, Tae..."

"Tae..hyung?"

I ran over, untying him.

"Is it really you?"

"yes baby, now lets got out of here."

Jungkook started crying into my chest as I helped him up, carrying him to Hoseoks car. I laid him down in the back seat, resting his head on my lap.

"Holy shit... should I drive to the hospital?"

"oh fuck. I-i don't know.. They'll ask questions. Can you drive to Winwins?"

"Uhh what?"

"Hoseok. Fucking drive."

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I GOING TAE?"

"WINWINS JESUS!"

"AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"oh shit right... uhhh its in the shady part of town, corner of xxx and xxxx I think?"

"Well you better be right."

Hoseok sped to winwins as I tried to calm down Jungkook. He was sobbing so loudly I couldn't hear myself think.

"Jungkook, baby you're safe now don't worry. Look at me okay? You're safe. We're gonna go somewhere where they can help okay?"

"No. No. No. Not again no stop stop stop stop."

"Jungkook? What's wrong baby?"

Jungkook sat up, pressing his back against the door and repeating to himself,

"no not again please. Don't listen to him it isn't Taehyung."

I moved over, cupping his face in my hands.

"Baby look at me. I'm real, its really me. We just got you out of that place, you're safe now."

"That's what you said last time..."

"I know Kook, but this is real now. I promise."

Jungkook looked in my eyes,

"Prove it."

"look look,"

I pulled out my ring from my pocket, putting it on my finger.

"Look Koo, nobody knows about these but us."

Jungkooks expression softened a little.

"what else did we do that night?"

"We talked and danced and ate and stargazed and after that we did something special."

"What did we do?"

"We had sex Jungkook."

He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Its really you Tae... I can't believe it..."

I wrapped my arms around Jungkooks waist. We pulled into Winwins driveway, hoping Hoseok got it right. I carried Jungkook out of the car, bringing him to the door. Hoseok knocked and a young boy answered.

"Hi! Who are you?"

"Uhh hi buddy, we're here to see Winwin, does he live here?"

"Oh you mean Cheng? Ya he's my brother. Should I go get him?"