21🕯️

Third person pov

Jungkook sat tied up on the bed. He was surrounded by his own blood and tears. He couldn't sleep. Every time he closed his eyes he pictured Yeonhyeong over him, hurting him over and over again. The door creaking made him jump. He looked away, but heard a familliar deep voice.

"J-Jungkook..? W-what happened to you..?"

Jungkook was scared, he didn't want to be fooled again. But he looked, he locked eyes with the dark haired boy. It seemed like Taehyung, but the tears blurring his vision and the lack of sleep could be misleading him.

"Kook... I'm so sorry... this is my fault."

Taehyung was tied to a chair, barely able to move. The door creaked open again and Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut. The chuckle was familliar to both boys, something neither would forget.

"Song..? What the fuck!?"

Taehyung shouted, the anger in his voice more powerful than Jungkook had ever heard before. He was scared, shaking and tears threatening to spill.

"Oh Kookie... What's wrong? Did the bad man say something?"

Jungkook tried to back away as (Just gonna call him Song from now on bc I'm lazy :)) Song touched Jungkooks cheek.

"Don't fucking touch him Song."

Taehyung spat, venom in his voice.

"I'm going to touch him. He's mine now."

More tears fell from Jungkooks eyes and Song wiped them away.

"It's okay baby, he can't touch you."

"You're the one that's scaring him you fucking prick!"

Song ignored Taehyung, forcing Jungkook on his back.

"Jungkookie are you ready for some more fun?"

Jungkook shook his head, tears falling and his palms sweating.

"What the fuck Song!? We were best friends!"

"That was before you ditched me for my new toy."

"he's not a fucking toy! Do whatever you want to me. Don't hurt him."

Song chuckled

"But hurting you wouldn't be good enough. I've already seen that you care for Jungkook more than you care about yourself."

Song reached into the drawer on the bedside table, pulling out a tray of torture instruments. He let out a chuckle, his voice raising the hair on the back of Jungkooks neck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Taehyung pulled at the ropes holding him to the chair so hard he began to bleed. He didn't care about his own pain, he would rather die than see Jungkook how he was, and Song knew that. So he planned to use it against him.

"What is wrong with me? Do you mean what's wrong with you!?"

Song held a scalpel in his hand twirling it between his fingers.

"You left me as soon as you found a new sob story."

"I tried Song! I didn't want to lose you!"

"You left me. You didn't try. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about it."

Taehyung scoffed and Song quickly pressed the scalpel to Jungkooks torso. Jungkook let out a pained wail, his scream echoed in Taehyungs ears.