9.

IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE! THIS WILL BE A LONGER CHAPTER AND SHIT WILL GET SPICY TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

Jungkook pov

When Jin said it was my birthday I thought he was joking. Then he hugged me and I knew he wasn't. I didn't  hug him back. Everybody hugged around me and I just stood there, his words echoing in my head.

"You're 22 today Jungkook. Happy birthday."

I was 22. I'd been legally old enough to drink. I didn't go to a bar. I didn't have a party.  I didn't do anything.

"I love you guys. I want all of you to be happy. I don't want you to give up and forget what day it is. Starting today we celebrate everything. Birthdays, holidays, even the stupid ones, we're going to celebrate. Don't give up hope. You'll all go home, you wont have to worry, and you can all live your lives."

would we though? would we ever leave? I wasn't even sure we'd want to. We'd been here so long anything else wouldn't feel right. Knuckles brushed against mine. Our fingers intertwined. I light squeeze to reassure me.

Taehyung.

I squeezed back, letting him know I was okay. Taehyung took my hand at just the right time. He let me know we'd be okay. We'd get through it.

We all ate dinner together. Jin even made a cake. I hadn't had a party in years and that one day made up for it. After a fun dinner filled with goofing around and joking with each other Namjoon brought out 2 boxes wrapped in newspaper.

"Im sorry we couldn't get more."

Jin said, a small amount of sadness seeping into his voice

"Hyung! you did so much today, I wasn't even expecting presents!"

A small smile formed on his lips as Namjoon handed me the gift boxes. I slowly peeled away the paper, everybody watching with looks of anticipation plastered on their faces. In the first box there was a new outfit. A yellow jacket, white shirt and jeans (AKA euphoria outfit) In the second box there was sport equipment.

"Thank you guys so much!"

Everybody smiled, glad that i liked my gifts.

"Okay! Tae and Kook, you can do whatever. Everybody else you're helping clean up."

Taehyung and I went up to the attic, putting my gifts on the dresser and falling onto the bed.

"I'm sorry gguk."

"What for?"

"I forgot your birthday..."

"I forgot my own birthday Tae. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung rolled over so our noses were touching.

"But I'm supposed to make your birthday special..."

I looked at our alarm clock.

7:52

"Well... I mean it's still my birthday for another like 4 hours."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

"Theres a couple special things we can do in 4 hours. Don't you think Tae?"

I sat up, straddling his hips.

"What kind of things were you thinking?"

His hands made their way to my waist as a smirk danced its way onto his lips. I leaned closer, whispering into his ear.