12.

Jin pov

I couldn't sleep that night. I couldn't believe that after this long we were going to be exposed because of me. That night I went out to the barn, I wanted Jungkook to be sleeping but part of me wished I had someone to talk to. I sat there for a couple hours, my mind blank. I felt myself get cold, when I shivered a little it was like all of my emotions flooded to me at once. Everything that ever happened to me flooded into my mind like a tsunami. Tears poured from my eyes and my heart raced as memories hit me.

I smiled as I put the vase of flowers on the table, the apartment looked perfect. I changed into the perfect outfit, it was nice, but not too fancy. Black pants that I got tailored a few days prior, a dark turtle neck and a nice jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and smiling. Normally I'd be able to smirk and make a witty remark but that didn't feel right. I took a deep breath and left the apartment. It wasn't a far walk to his house. I gathered up my courage and knocked on the door. His mom opened the door, a wide smile on her face as she pulled me into a hug. She had his face but a little wider and older looking. Her dimples were in the same spot as him, almost a perfect copy.

"So are you telling him tonight?"

"Eomma shh!"

She gave me a smile and kissed me on the head.

"Good luck Seokjin."

She called him down, scolding him for making her open the door. He chuckled, giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking out the door with me. 

"Seokjinnie hyung! Y'know that song we were working on? I was talking to a friend and he said we can get it recorded at an actual studio!"

His eyes lit up everytime he talked about music. Although I loved it too I could never outdo him. I smiled, listening to him ramble on and on. We got to our spot and sat down. We would always sit and watch the water, but it felt different. I wasn't sure if it was just me or if it was him too.

"Joonie I need to say something."

"Jin hun.. I have to tell you something."

We both laughed, shy smiles on our faces.

"You first Joon."

He smiled, his dimples hitting me like a bag of rocks.

"Okay... Something happened the other day. I was at the studio and I met the guy who owns it! His name is Jimin, he's really sweet and cute. I went on a couple dates. I really like him Jin..."

I couldn't say anything, my eyes stung and my heart felt like it was being crushed.

"Wow Joonie... I think you should tell the guy..."

He smiled wide, I don't think he noticed my expression.

"So what did you want to tell me Jinnie?"

"Oh... well I just wanted to let you know that I can't have dinner tonight... I have to visit my parents."

He nodded,

"so that's all then?"

I nodded,

"sorry I had to cancel."

He nodded and left. I sat there for a little while, staring into the water. When I went home I cried and ate. I just couldn't stop.

×