13.

Namjoon pov

I looked to my left. Jimin was sleeping peacefully, his face tucked in his pillow. We'd been together almost 4 years but it still didn't feel right. I loved Jimin and I was sure he loved me, but it wasn't romantic. It never felt like we were dating. We'd only ever kissed 7 times and we'd never done anything more. It felt like we were just close friends. I sighed, watching him shift in his sleep. I got up, heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Jungkook was awake, putting on his coat.

"Jungkook?"

He turned to me, quickly trying to explain himself.

"Namjoon hyung! This isn't anything bad! Me and Seokjinnie hyung meet in the barn at night to talk about stuff!"

I could feel myself stiffen.

"Can I come?"

I didn't realize what I was saying until the words had already left my mouth. Jungkook hesitantly nodded and we went outside. I could hear crying and it was unmistakably Jins. I ran to the barn, he was always supposed to tell me when he was upset.

"Jinnie?"

He was on an upper level of the barn I didn't even knew existed.

"Hi Joon..."

Jungkook reached the barn, standing behind me and catching his breath.

"Jungkook! Nobody was supposed to know about this!"

Jungkook looked down.

"Sorry..."

Jungkook led me up a ladder and we went to Jin.

"Jin hyung, what's wrong?"

"I'm worried... If we get discovered what happens to you guys? What if you get kidnapped again?"

I held his shoulder.

"Jinnie, your plan is pretty much perfect. I don't think it can go very wrong."

Jungkook nodded along, he was going to let me do the talking.

"I'm just so worried... I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys again... I just got so worried that I thought about everything bad that's ever happened to me."

I pulled him into a hug and Jungkook quickly joined in.

"We won't let anything happen, and neither will you. We'll stay safe and we'll stay together."

We sat like that for a while, sitting together, not saying anything.

When we went inside Jin and Jungkook went to sleep, but I couldn't. I said everything I could to make Jin happy, but I realized that I was terrified. I didn't want to get discovered, and I didn't want to leave either. I liked things the way they were.

I didn't realize I hadn't slept until Jin knocked on the door to wake me up. The morning went well. Breakfast was fast. When everything began moving it got hectic. Jin and I put on matching rings, I was putting makeup on Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and myself while everybody else was grabbing things to take in the forest with them.We decided it'd be best if I drove Taehyung and Jin to the police station in case they wanted to come to the house Jungkook could act like he was planning to surprise Taehyung with an anniversary present. Once everybody was in their spots we left. I didn't really know where I was driving so the car stayed quiet besides Jins directions. When we got to the station my heart was racing. Jin grabbed my hand as we walked in.

We asked to see the officer.

He asked us as many questions as he could, asking Taehyung to explain what had happened, asking random questions about our lives. Then he asked to see our house.

I knew he'd probably ask to, but actually hearing the words made it real. I drove us back, Jin keeping Taehyung calm. My hands gripped the steering wheel as I glanced in the rear view mirror to watch the disguised cop car follow us. When we got to the house the officer asked about the men in the barn. We explained they took care of the horses. The officer asked Jaehyun and Taeyong dozens of questions and it went well.  We led him into the house. Jungkook was sprawled out on the couch and looked at the officer with shock.

"Officer, this is Euns boyfriend, Min Sang."

He shook his hand.

"Sorry sir... I planned to surprise Eunnie for our anniversary. I can go if you'd like."

The officer shook his head,

"No need. I just need to take a quick peek around the house."

He started in the kitchen.

"It looks like you've got alot of food, certainly more than you'd need for 3 people?"

Jin nodded,

"Yeah, It was Euns birthday a couple days ago. We had a big party. He just turned 21."

After that, It didn't take long, the officer seemed fairly satisfied after checking the basement and attic.

"I think that's all. I'm sorry about all of this, but this group of boys has been missing for a while. This is the first lead we've had in over 2 years. We believe they're still alive though, at least some of them."

Jin nodded, smiling.

"I hope you guys can find them and whoever did it, do you have any idea where that Park Seongwa man is? I read that he's the man you're looking for in the paper"

The officer shook his head.

"I'm sorry but We can't disclose that information."

"Well that's alright. I wish you luck!"

The officer smiled before opening the door

"You've got my card, if anything happens just call me."

Jin and I nodded as he reached his hand around my waist. The officer left and we didn't move until we heard his car pull out of the driveway.

Ahh I'm trying to tie this up but I have so many subplots to fix and everything man-
~Zoey❤️