Chapter 1

Last week you found out your loving boyfriend (oh sorry ex boyfriend) has been cheating on you for the past couple of months. You caught him right in the act and he didn't even seem to regret it. As if that wasn't enough you just got fired from your job. So let's just say, you have been having a pretty rough week. It was friday night and you decided to drink all your emotions away at a nightclub in the city with the company of your friends. You wore a black lace tank top that had a deep v cut with a black leather skirt, that reached to the middle of your thighs and a pair of black high heels. Your hair was curled and laying perfectly over your shoulders. The club was filled with sweaty bodies, dancing to the beat of the loud music. You have been having one, maybe two too many drinks and where now dancing your heart out on the dance floor, the rest your friends where sitting at a table talking, laughing and drinking their own drinks. As you were dancing you felt two warm hands on your waist and then a big body press against your back. You flinched a little but didn't move away. The person moved you even closer, pressing your body against its own and moved your hips from side to side to the beat of the music. With the alcohol rushing through your body you were too drunk to think straight so you started to grind your body against the person behind you. The person quickly turned you around and started to kiss your lips passionately. It was dark so you couldn't see the person clearly. All you saw was that it was a tall man with broad shoulders. You usually were never the type of girl to just kiss a stranger but this time it felt different. You could taste the bitter alcohol on his sweet soft lips but at this moment you didn't care who he was you just kept on kissing him. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down your neck and towards your collarbone. He smelled like a mix of alcohol and men's perfume. He kissed and sucked his way down probably leaving dark purple marks.

- Let's get out of here. He whispered in your right ear after things started to get really heated between the two of you. His deep satoori accent sent a tingling feeling down your spine.

- Sure, I just need to say goodbye to my friends. You answered, smirking and walked up to your friends table.

You told your friends you didn't feel well and that you were heading home, they seemed to believe you and told you to rest and take care of yourself. Once you explained to your friends that you were going you walked back to the mysterious boy, he lead you out of the warm club and outside to the cold winter night. During the cab ride to what you guessed was his apartment you two kept kissing each other passionately, your hands roaming each others bodies.

He lead you up to his apartment on the 20th floor holding your hand tightly. When you got in he pressed you up against the white door kissing you hungrily. Your hands were around his neck as his ran through your hair making it messy. He took of his black shirt and were about to take of yours as well but you stopped him.

- Wait! You said trying to catch your breath.

- What? He asked confused.

- I don't even know your name. You laughed.

- Jungkook. He said, smirking as he kissed you again.

- Y/N. You said in between the kisses.

- Nice to meet you Y/N. Jungkook said and picked you up, wrapped your legs around his waist and took you to his bedroom.

*Time skip*

You woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. With your eyes half open you looked around in the unfamiliar bedroom, you felt an arm sneaking around your waist, pulling you closer towards a big warm body. You looked to the side and saw a naked boy sleeping peacefully next to you. You were now fully awake and the panik inside of you grew once you realised what had happened last night.