1

Today was a big day, it was the day new people were joining the whitmore college.

Rebekah Mikaelson was very excited to start college. She and her brother Kol got in college but she was going to study fashion while Kol was going to study sports.

Kol Mikaelson wasn't the only brother she had in college with her, she had her brother Niklaus in the second year of arts while her older brother was in the third year and was studying management.

Rebekah decided to share a room with a girl who she met online while searching for dorm rooms, her name was Elena Gilbert. Kol decided to apply to a frat and in fact he become a frat boy, making him very happy because for him that meant a lot of girls and a lot of parties.

After putting all her stuff in the dorm room, Elijah took her to show her the place that would be like her second home.

They were now at the garden after a small tot of the college.

"So... what do you think?"

"It's amazing!" Rebekah said excited. "This is going to be amazing! New year. New town. New friendships. This is the fresh start I need."

"Yes..." Elijah said not playing much attention to his sister. "Who... Who is that?"

Rebekah turned to see where Elijah was looking at, making her see Elena walking out of the parking lot

Rebekah turned to see where Elijah was looking at, making her see Elena walking out of the parking lot. She knew where Elena was going, Elena was going to the library to see if she could work there ass part-time job.

"That's Elena Gilbert. She's my roommate." Rebekah said. "Look, I don't want to get in bad terms with her just because of you so if you don't really like her, you won't start w thing with her."

"I'm not Kol."

"Yeah. You're worst. Everyone knows Kol is a womanizer. You, on the other hand, are a sweet guy who always end up ruining all your relationships because you always put your studies and our dad's business in front of everything."

"Dad wants me to get the company. I can't let him down."

"Yeah... and because of that every girl you date then ends up hurt because feels that is in second or third in your priority list." Rebekah said.

"I made a promise to our father. I am a man of my word and i did gave him my word that I wouldn't let anything put in jeopardize getting his company when he no longer wants to run it." Elijah said.

"Bekah! 'Lijah!" They heard a familiar voice calling them, making them turn around to see a very happy Kol with two bottles tapped in his hands.

"Kol? What happened to you?" Rebekah asked.

"The most incredible thing ever! I become a frat boy and I am planning on throwing a party to show everyone the king of party finally appeared to show this university how to have an awesome time!" Kol smirked.

"Why do you have two bottles taped to your hands?"

"It's a game that I'm making with some new buddies of mine and we are competing who can stay longer with this." Kol smirked and took a sip of one of the bottles.

"How long have you been taped to those bottles?"

"I don't know. What's the... hows called... hour time thingy?"

"It's 6 pm."

"Then I've been doing this for... 5 hours. And I intend to stay like this until I be declared the king of drinking. I don't care how many hours I'll have to stay like this."

"Kol, eventually you'll have to go to the bathroom." Elijah said.

"Yeah... I already went."

"How?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets." Kol smirked. "Anywhosies..."

"Anywhosies It's not a word. You know that, right? It's important to me that you know that." Elijah said.

"The party it will be tomorrow night

"The party it will be tomorrow night. Bekah, bring your hot friends. And Elijah, you are in charge of making Klaus stop being such a lone wolf and have fun. He needs to forget about what happened. And nothing better than party, alcohol and hot girls to help him." Kol said with a big smirk.

***

Elena Gilbert was now in the library to ask for a part-time job and because it wasn't a job very requested she had lucky and she was going to work with another newbie. The two were now waiting to get their library plasticizes cards so people would know they were really working there and not just studying like other students.

"Hey! My name is Bonnie. I'm new here."

"Hi! I'm Elena. I'm also new here." Elena smiled.

"Great! I'm no longer alone

"Great! I'm no longer alone. I mean, I'm not alone. My roommate is my best friend and we are both new here but she's way more into parties than I am. I prefer a quiet night at home."

"Oh my God! So do I." Elena said with a smile and then Bonnie's phone buzzed, making Bonnie see it was a text from her roommate.

"Hey... My best friend... her name is Caroline... She's telling me there will be a big party tomorrow night in some frat house. Wanna come?"

"No. Thank you. I probably will stay at home, organizing things."

"You really need to meet Caroline. She has a label maker that has a label saying label maker. She might be a party girl but she's also very responsible and organize. Besides, what works so well with out friendship is that she makes me go out and meet new people. This is a new place, you should go out with us."

"I'll think about it." Elena smiled, making Bonnie smile.

"Great!" Bonnie smiled.