55

For how much Elena tried to stop Bonnie and Caroline, she had no success and so her friends started to plan how to talk with the guys, to get the inside information on Elijah's feelings for Elena.

It was pretty simple who would get to talk with who. Caroline was finally officially dating with Niklaus Mikaelson so she would talk with him, which would leave Bonnie being the one talking with Kol.

***

Bonnie texted Kol, asking him to meet with him in the principal garden of the campus. As Bonnie waited for him, she read her book but quickly she heard a noise, making her look up and see Kol running to her like if he was being chased.

"Hey Kol! Is everything alright?"

"I don't know, is it? You texted me saying we needed to talk." Kol said almost out of breath.

"I just wanted to talk with you... It's not a live-or-death scenario nor nothing like that." Bonnie said, trying to calm me down.

"But did something happen or not?" Kol asked and before she could say a word he asked. "It's my shirt, isn't it? Did something happened to it? Because the game will be soon and without it I have no chance in making a good job."

"I'm sure it's not a t-shirt that makes you be good..." Bonnie tried to reassured him.

"You're trying to convince me the shirt doesn't give me luck... that must only mean one thing..."

"That I think you can be a good player on your own...?" Bonnie suggested.

"That something happened to my shirt and you are trying to calm me down for the bad news. But I prefer that it will be just like taking this band-aid." Kol said pointing to a band-aid he had in his arm. "It's better just ripping it off so it will come off without hurting." Kol said and quickly took off the band-aid, making him say "Son of a... I mean, see... everything's fine. It didn't hurt at all."

"Kol, I need you to calm down. Your shirt is safe and sound."

"Why didn't you told me that earlier? I didn't need to get hurt by talking off this band-aid." Kol said and Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"You really didn't give me time to tell you that nothing had happened."

"So... What did you wanted to talk to me?" Kol asked.

"I think maybe we should talk another time..." Bonnie said, noticing how sweaty Kol was.

"Come with me to my frat house. We can have more privacy there." Kol said because he thought Bonnie just wanted to be in some place more private and before Bonnie could say a word, he hold her hand without even thinking and took her to the frat house.

Once they got to his room, he made Bonnie seat on his bed while he sat on his desk chair.

"Now, we had more privacy... so you don't need to feel so shy." Kol smirked.

"Shy? I wasn't shy..."

"Then why were you with that excuse of talking another time?" Kol asked.

"Because you are kinda... sweaty." Bonnie admitted.

"Well, when you called me I was practicing." Kol said. "Besides, this is kinda sexy."

"I think it's kinda gross." Bonnie laughed.

"What are you saying? It's hot! Are you gonna tell me you don't like to see those movies when guys sweat a little?" Kol asked because he learn that from the many movies his sister Rebekah made him and his brothers watch.

"It's movies. I don't get to smell it." Bonnie laughed. "The smell is of needing a shower."

"No! The smell is from an athletic sexy guy. Therefore it's sexy." Kol smirked getting closer to Bonnie as she smiled.

"Therefore...?" Bonnie asked surprised and trying to contain her laughter.

"Yeah. Athletic hot guys such myself can also be smart and using words such as therefore and dignified." Kol said, making Bonnie laugh and once she stopped, she noticed how close they were to each other and making her feel tense, in a good way, and wonder what would be like kissing his lips, but before she let herself do something, she shook her head to try to be rational.

"I can wait a bit while you take the shower you are in so need of." Bonnie smirk.

"Alright. Although, I won't mind if you decide to join me."

"Not even in your dreams..."

"Oh, in my dreams we do much more than that." Kol said and wink, then left to the bathroom, leaving Bonnie blushing really hard.

After a few minutes, Bonnie stopped hearing the water running, meaning Kol was out of the shower, not longer after that, the bathroom door was opened and Bonnie all could see was steam a a silhouette, then started to see Kol, and couldn't help but look at Kol's 6 pack and how he had only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Enjoying the view, darling?" Kol said, noticing Bonnie checking him out.

"Eh!" She said, trying to act cool.

"Fine. Let's act like you don't want this." Kol said pointing to himself, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

Kol then walked over to his wardrobe and took some jeans, a t-shirt and his underwear.

"Oh my God! You are not getting naked right now, are you?" Bonnie asked, avoiding eye contact.

"I am actually already naked. I just have a towel to cover me. But if you wanna see me naked, all you need to do is ask."  Kol smirked, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"I'm good. I don't want to be scarred for life."

"Did I ever told you that I love how feisty you are?" Kol smirked.

AN: Hey guys! When I started to write this chapter, it was suppose to be the girls trying to get intel on Elijah's feelings for Elena but then I started to write a bit of Kennett and ended up writing without talking about it and decided to take advantage of that because I'm aware I haven't put as much attention to this couple in comparison with the others. I hope you all like it. Please tell me what you think. And please stay safe.