10

Caroline was in the classroom with her markers of different colors, three pens, in case one of them would get out of ink, her two pencils and other school supplies, all in their respective place in an organized way.

"Alright, everyone!" The teacher started. "I'll be your professor and before we start this, I need to warn you about something. I can see you are all very happy to be here and most of you probably think that because you were able to throw a few nice parties, this is something you want and are capable of doing. Well, you're mistaken. And if you think that because you are organized and like to boss around, you will be able to do this... you are so very mistaken. This career might look easy but it's not. You won't be just telling people what to do. You will have to do many tasks yourself. Things won't always go as planned. In fact, things never go as planned. There's too many variables and we don't have control over all of them. Things can go wrong very easily and it's up to you to find a way to make the most of it and make sure that the events will go smoothly. As smooth as a butter." The teacher said. "Some of you will see a small glimpse of how hard this profession can be and will quickly go back to your mommy and daddy's place."

Caroline gulped and started to feel nervous about this because one of the reasons she choose to be an event planner was because she enjoyed being in control and now her professor was starting to scare her and make her think that everything would go wrong.

"I need to know how you all are with planning events to be able to see where you are now and how you will progress along the year. So... I have in this bawl a few papers with the different courses this university offers you with the exception of this course. You will form groups and see which course you'll get. This project will consist in you making a fundraiser to get more money to this university improve the course you got. The fundraisers will be in a campus. Where? I don't know. You'll figure that out. You may ask help to your other colleagues if you need. You can't ask help to anyone outside of this university. You can't ask help to one of your teachers. And you can't ask help to the students who already did this class. Are we understood? Good. Now form your groups."

After the class had form groups, an element of each group went to pick a paper that was in the bawl that their professor brought and now it was Caroline who got picked the piece of paper.

"And your group, Miss Forbes? What course will you help?"

"Arts." Caroline smiled, thinking of this as an incredible way to spend more time with Klaus.

Once everyone found the courses they would prepare a fundraiser to, they got assigned a date to have their fundraiser and the groups reunited to brainstorm ideas for how their fundraiser would be

***

Caroline and her group even had lunch together so they could gather more ideas and they decided that because their fundraiser was about the arts, they should have the art students to make their own art pieces to auction and the money would go to their course's fund.

They decided that the best way to communicate with all Art students of the university would be by interrupting their classes for two minutes and be able to inform them about their fundraiser and how they were counting on them to help them angariaste money to improve their course.

***

Klaus was in his class, listening to his boring professor talking about the history of art when suddenly someone knock on the door, making his professor to stop his lecture and open the door, quickly starting to talk with a group of students.

"Be quick!" The professor said and then went back to the classroom with a few students and Klaus quickly noticed that one of those students was Caroline, the girl he felt intrigued by.

"First of all, Thank you so much for taking a few minutes of your lecture to let us communicate this to your students." Caroline said, making the professor nod, then she looked back at the students and quickly noticed Klaus, but played cool because her project was more important than a guy she felt attracted to. "Hello! I'm Caroline Forbes and these are some of my colleagues. We have a project that involve your course. We need to make a fundraiser to raise money so the university will be able to improve your needs as art students. Because it will be to raise money to your course we thought in making an auction with your pieces, so people can see your potential and how you deserve to have everything you need to achieve your full potential. We are counting on all of you to make an art piece so it will be auctioned. If you have any questions or want to confirm we will have your help, then you will only have to send an email to whitmoresfundraisertothearts19@gmail.com." Caroline said and after saying the night it would be the fundraiser and thanking everyone for their attention and the professor for letting them talk with the art students, they left.

" Caroline said and after saying the night it would be the fundraiser and thanking everyone for their attention and the professor for letting them talk with the art students, they left

"That blonde chick is hot." Klaus heard one guy say.

"Yeah! I will totally use this fundraiser thing to hit that." Other guy said and Klaus found himself breaking his pencil in half from how upset he got with guys talking about Caroline in such a filthy way.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? I know I write ahead but I love to know what you're thinking. Thank you for reading and supporting my story(ies). You guys are amazing!