6

It was getting dark and people were preparing for tomorrow, because tomorrow it would start classes. Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Rebekah decided to celebrate their last day of no classes and go to Sculls bar to have fun.

The girls were getting ready at Caroline and Bonnie's dorm room, and suddenly they heard someone knock on their door, so Caroline went to open the door to see an empty hallway, but when was about to close the door, she noticed on the floor a small box, she grabbed it and open it, seeing a paper that was rolled and with a ribbon, after she took the ribbon, she saw the paper had a drawing of her.

In the end of the paper she could read a small note.

'Thank you for not letting me alone in that party. You are the reason I enjoyed going to that party.
Fondly,
Klaus'

Caroline couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

"Who was it?" Bonnie asked when Caroline went back inside.

"No one." Caroline smiled.

She couldn't believe Klaus, the mystery guy aka Mr. Cute Accent, made a drawing of her and made her look so beautiful.

Once they got to the bar, Rebekah noticed something, one of the guys that was bartending was Stefan, the guy she spend last night dancing and talking to.

"Oh my God! It's Karaoke Night." Caroline smiled.

"I'm gonna get some drinks." Rebekah smirked and went to the bar, waiting Stefan to take her orders.

"So two beers and... one bourbon and..." a guy was saying but Stefan stopped listening when saw Rebekah.

"Yeah. Jackson! Take his orders." Stefan said and walked over Rebekah. "Hello! It's nice to see you again."

"Yeah..."

"Are you with your boyfriend...?" Stefan asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend. I'm with some friends." Rebekah smiled.

"Cool. And what would you like to drink?"

"Surprise me." Rebekah smirked and he made a few drinks for Rebekah and her friends. "How much?"

"It's on me." Stefan smirked, making Rebekah smile and blush slightly.

" Stefan smirked, making Rebekah smile and blush slightly

"Thank you." Rebekah smiled and left with the drinks.

"Is that the guy?" Elena whispered.

"Yeah..."

"He is hot!" Caroline said.

*Meanwhile*

Kol made Elijah and Klaus go with him to the bar with him.

"Why do we have to go?" Klaus asked as they left the dorm rooms.

"Because I need wingmen. I usually am awesome solo but if I find this feisty girl who couldn't see how amazing I am, I will have you next to me that will make me look the perfect guy."

"How come?" Elijah asked confused.

"Because when she will see Klaus, she will see this moody lonely wolf. And when she will see you... She will quickly see a boring guy who only cares about studying." Kol said.

"And after that why shouldn't I go back to my dorm room with Elijah, to leave you alone so you could be rejected again?" Klaus asked with a smirk.

"Because there's a chance the girls you met at my amazing party will be there. And if you won't be here I can very well flirt with them and showing them a good time."

"Kol, you wouldn't do that." Elijah said.

"That's the thing. I don't know them so I wouldn't be able to stop myself from having fun with them."

"I want to be clear about this. I have no feelings for this girl I met at the party. I am only going to the bar because the girl seemed like a good person and doesn't deserve to live with the idea of making the mistake of sleeping with Kol." Klaus said because he didn't want his brothers to start to get in his business.

Klaus hasn't had a relationship since Camille and he knew that once he would show interest in a girl, his brothers would want to know everything about her and about his feelings.

"Whatever you say, brother." Kol smirked and they went to the bar.

***

As the brothers walked into the bar, they heard someone singing, making them look at the small stage to see a blonde girl in a white dress, a girl that Klaus quickly recognised.

As Caroline sang, she noticed Klaus looking at her and she decided to act cool and keep singing, which only intrigued Klaus even more.

Once the song ended she looked at a smiling Klaus and smiled to him, making him only smirk even more as he applauded her singing.

Caroline had to leave the stage and before she could go talk with Klaus, Bonnie, Elena and Rebekah walked over to her and congratulate her on her amazing singing

Klaus walked over Caroline, but stopped when noticed that one of her friends was Rebekah, his sister.

"She's hot!" Kol said as he and Elijah walked over to Klaus, making Kol see Bonnie. "I knew my theory was right. Hot girls only hang out with other hot girls and they probably have those great sleepovers where they pillow fight and practice kissing on each other."

"She is not for you." Klaus growled

"That's the girl who rejected me." Kol whispered.

"I'm not surprised. Caroline knows better than being with you." Klaus smirked.

"Caroline? No! I'm talking about the brunette with short hair. Her name is Bonnie." Kol said and turned around to face his brothers. "Okay. I need you to help me to come up with a plan in how to get to talk to her without her friends. And without Bekah."

"Our sister is now walking over to the bar." Elijah said.

"Great! So now we need to plan in a subtle way to... Oh, I got it. One of you needs to push me!" Kol said.

"Why?" Elijah asked.

"Do we really need a reason?" Klaus asked and pushed Kol, making Kol bump into Bonnie.

"I'm so sorry." Kol said innocently as he turn around to see an annoyed Bonnie.